***The Official Protrade Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Protrade Thread***

By the way for you guys who are new to protrade...use the watch tab for the guys above and see who is moving up or down that day. Buy/short accordingly.

If you want to check out my port my sn is the same on there as here. Feel free to shoot me a line on there as well. I think JT would tell you I helped him. :)

people need to start looking at matt garz hes earned almost half his money already in only four starts.

Go with good long term shorts like crosby, Moose, JD Drew, Mike Maroth, Matt Cain, Brandon McCarthy, Dontrelle Willis, Curt Schilling, Pat Burrell, Jake Westbrook etc and then load up on some safer long term buys like Gomes, Tulowitzki, Victorino, Wang, Kotchman, Figgins, Corey Hart, Dotel etc.

The reason Im going with baseball players here is because baseball earnings day will hit before football even starts. If you want football right now buy Peyton and LT and everyone else is a waste of time because theyre moving pennies and everything else is moving in hundreds.

On the nice side im closing in on 800k without winning a single challenge which is really difficult! :kick:
Thanks for the advice. Ill stay clear of football until I get home for reasons you said. It will be cool if I gain a bunch of money by not doing anything when I get home :lol:

Thanks for the advice. Ill stay clear of football until I get home for reasons you said. It will be cool if I gain a bunch of money by not doing anything when I get home :lol:
guthrie, braun, garza, and carlos pena look like good long term buys

damn i slept on this thread. just joined there, made a few share purches. handle is nappy

got a great buy for everyone: claudio vargas. Hes earned 74$ and is priced at 88$. Id buy before word gets out

Todays shorts: Contreras, Wolf, Josh Johnson, Maroth

If you want i can set up a challenge. I just need your email addresses so i can invite. Don't post them here. PM them to me so you wont get spammed

Back
Top Bottom