***The Official Protrade Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Protrade Thread***

Patterson, Marbury, Chucky Atkins, Arenas, and Mike James are all NBA shorts

Keep an eye on: Nene Hilario (may get retired soon), Nenad Krstic

NBA Buys: Dunleavy, Grant Hill, Calderon

I'm elated about the return of FH and the return of this thread. With NFL season winding down I need something to have in my port until MLB begins and my NBA knowledge could not fill an egg cup.

i cant wait till baseball starts! Hopefully by them i can use all my 30 slots. Right now i can only use 17. I wish protrade also did something which classified your players stock.

Hope you took my advice on Stephon Marbury...you would have made about 18 a share if you shorted him last night before his retiring today.

Keep an eye on Nate Robinson. He will be the biggest beneficiary of Stephs injury and hes been playing well even before Stephon went down. Hes a buy but not at this second; he seems to be dipping after a big spike up earlier.

Football E/D was nice...made about 40k.

Up to 1.48m. Some really good NBA and CB buys out there. cant wait for baseball to start, theres a ton of money to be made there :)

Buy:
Mike Dunleavy
Robert Morris
Peja
Jason Richardson
Purdue
Pacific
California
Ryan Gomes
Iowa
Boise State
Sacramento Kings

Short:
Walter Herrmann
Georgia Basketball
Seattle Sonics
Delonte West
TJ Ford
Jermaine O Neal
Randy Foye

time to revive this thread. im gonna have some free time during the week now that schools out. looks like isringhausen and ben broussard are good shorts

Back
Top Bottom