The official start Skylar Thompson thread | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official start Skylar Thompson thread

Tua has 8 TDs 3 INTs 1035 yards in 3 1/4 games and the 3rd highest QB rating in the league with the team being 3-0 in the games he's finished.

And yet you can't stop running your mouth about him and every hypothetical issue he has. Now go ahead and pull up the definition of just in the dictionary for me.
Again, no proof. No examples. Keep talking **** for likes.

I got Skylar sitting on my fantasy bench. Him vs Vikings, or my regular guy Herbert vs Denver. Not the easiest decision.

Wow. Relax buddy. Didn't mean to offend you.
Love you.

Xoxo
Sir what you do in the privacy of your home or in motel rooms with Johns (or in your case Skylar's) is none of my business. Hell, you tell me you're
missing all your teeth and I got $5 and a cheeseburger for you.
Love you too snookums.

Sir what you do in the privacy of your home or in motel rooms with Johns (or in your case Skylar's) is none of my business. Hell, you tell me you're
missing all your teeth and I got $5 and a cheeseburger for you.
Love you too snookums.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Kisses, snuggle muffins.

Maybe this was already posted but from Barry Jackson's article ….
McDaniel says the fact Thompson is starting against Minnesota doesn’t mean he is the team’s new No. 2 quarterback behind Tagovailoa. Bridgewater remains the No. 2 quarterback.

"We're starting Skylar because we thought it was best for the team having the week
to prepare," McDaniel said.

We should also stop labeling fans as "haters" just because they're justly critical of a player. But that will never happen. The need for "likes" or "laugh" emojis on their posts is too great. It makes them look and feel cool. So cool. Lol
Some folks think their AVATARS are cool too.
No accounting for tastes - LOL

We'll how things go this sunday of course, but interesting point. Won't matter **** if skylar does bad sunday, but let's see

Back
Top Bottom