The official start Skylar Thompson thread | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official start Skylar Thompson thread

These takes are just as ridiculous as the Tua sucks takes.

Honestly, you’re basing this off of what? His first game as a rookie thrown into the fire without his staring LT and already down 2 points?

By comparison, this was Ryan Tannehill’s stat line his 1st NFL regular season game:
20/36, 219 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT.

And he was a 1st rounder who prepared all training camp for getting that first start. Did you say Tannehill wasn’t NFL ready back then?

How about we give the guy more than 1 start and maybe a whole week of preparation as a starter before stating “he isn’t NFL ready”?
Get your head out of your Madden football. You are clueless when it comes to the NFL. Name me one other rookie QB who lit it up in his rookie season except for Marino. He’s not ready, there was a lot wrong with his mechanics, hopefully with a week of practice he’s worked on them. Cant you actually see that. The one thing I do like is that he’s fearless but when it matters he’s not carrying this team anywhere. team needs to step up around him.

3 and 3 record isnt bad...tua comes back next week stays healthy and plays well and we 4 and 3 and back in the hunt again.

We going to struggle on offense tommorrow the defense gets tired . I hope for win but i dont see it.

I think he does better having a whole week of practice with the number 1 team. Fins Up with Fire! :ffic:

Agreed! He should be better prepared. But i'd like to think with it being known that Tua was out the previous game and Teddy getting the start that Thompson got more reps and preparation than he normally does.

I'm not sure we see a magical jump in the Vikings game.

I personally don't think the kid is ready for back up let alone starting QB reps yet.

But i hope i'm wrong.

We going to struggle on offense tommorrow the defense gets tired . I hope for win but i dont see it.

Really hard to see a win here.

Even if we had all hands on deck.

Vikings are a powerhouse on offense.

Really hard to see a win here.

Even if we had all hands on deck.

Vikings are a powerhouse on offense.
We are 3-2...

I'm loving this! Rooky head coach that wants to see what we have at QB.

First time since Shula for me that a HC has balls and is looking to the future...

We are 3-2...

I'm loving this! Rooky head coach that wants to see what we have at QB.

First time since Shula for me that a HC has balls and is looking to the future...

Lol..if that’s the narrative that keeps you going.

Agreed! He should be better prepared. But i'd like to think with it being known that Tua was out the previous game and Teddy getting the start that Thompson got more reps and preparation than he normally does.

I'm not sure we see a magical jump in the Vikings game.

I personally don't think the kid is ready for back up let alone starting QB reps yet.

But i hope i'm wrong.
Respectfully disagree brother. The blessing out of all of this is the opportunity to see what the kid can do, not only now but for the future. :ffic:

I wasn’t asking you, buddy 👍
The fact remains that RT was not NFL ready and everyone knew that when he was drafted, so the comp is actually arguing against your own point.

As a side note,this is a forum where ppl reply to statements. No need to be cheeky.

Back
Top Bottom