The official start Skylar Thompson thread | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official start Skylar Thompson thread

Sorry, disagree. When you flat out say a QB isn’t NFL ready, to me, it means he shouldn’t be on an NFL roster.

If you say something like X QB isn’t as NFL ready as Y QB, or that Z is the most NFL ready QB in the draft, then I can agree with you. There are degrees to “NFL readiness”, if you will.

But when you strictly say a guy IS NOT NFL ready, you’re saying he is just not ready for the NFL… that he should stay another year in college or find another league to work on his craft.

If you’re saying he’s not ready to be a starting QB in the NFL, then just say that.
When literally everyone else is using that term differently, maybe it's you that needs to adjust.

Inexcusable amount of penalties. The Williams ineligable man down field being the worst. Like what the **** were you doing on a passing play you idiot

Moronic post. He has the best arm on the team. Maybe you should watch the KState OU game a while back. Thompson is very athletic. Uninformed posts like yours are real space wasters.
you may be a writer but you don't know squat about football quarterbacks

Skyler is better than Bridgewater.
of course because the NFL sucked so much I couldn't watch the game it's out of my zone. Did Skyler get hurt? I was watch it is much as I could on red zone he was in the game and the next thing I know Bridgewater was playing. Appreciate any news on the subject

of course because the NFL sucked so much I couldn't watch the game it's out of my zone. Did Skyler get hurt? I was watch it is much as I could on red zone he was in the game and the next thing I know Bridgewater was playing. Appreciate any news on the subject
Injured his right thumb when he hit a helmet on a pass.

Tough injury to cut your hand on a helmet. However, he showed he's more than capable in this league. Did a lot of things in this game that were encouraging from a talent evaluation standpoint. At the very least he's a QB2, and very cheap.

Tough injury to cut your hand on a helmet. However, he showed he's more than capable in this league. Did a lot of things in this game that were encouraging from a talent evaluation standpoint. At the very least he's a QB2, and very cheap.
Agree. I thought he did a few lovely things today. That drive ... he made some lovely plays ... FIVE penalties. I nearly fired my laptop out the window.

Makes me wonder about the coaching, when you see that many penalties.

Back
Top Bottom