The Official Super Bowl Thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Super Bowl Thread

Fly Igglez Fly!

Tail of two QB's, Foles and Fails!

This game was the Raiders' Revenge, as the "Tuck Rule" cheated the Oakland Raders out of an AFC Championship and gifted Tommy Choke his first Super Bowl ring because everyone knows he fumbled the ball which would have led to the Raiders winning and the elimination of the Patriots. But instead, the zebras invented some BS and called it the "Tuck Rule" which was really only ever applied that way in that one game. Raider Nation feels vindicated as Tommy Choke once again fumbled away a close game, and this time the zebras didn't intervene to fix a game in the Patriots favor.

So is Tommy Choke now 0-3 in Super Bowls against the NFC East? Can't recall who all they beat ... but I distinctly recall them losing to Eli's Giants ... twice ... and now the Foles led Igglez. Tommy Choke, coming up short when he team needs him ... again.

Fly Igglez Fly!

Tail of two QB's, Foles and Fails!

This game was the Raiders' Revenge, as the "Tuck Rule" cheated the Oakland Raders out of an AFC Championship and gifted Tommy Choke his first Super Bowl ring because everyone knows he fumbled the ball which would have led to the Raiders winning and the elimination of the Patriots. But instead, the zebras invented some BS and called it the "Tuck Rule" which was really only ever applied that way in that one game. Raider Nation feels vindicated as Tommy Choke once again fumbled away a close game, and this time the zebras didn't intervene to fix a game in the Patriots favor.

So is Tommy Choke now 0-3 in Super Bowls against the NFC East? Can't recall who all they beat ... but I distinctly recall them losing to Eli's Giants ... twice ... and now the Foles led Igglez. Tommy Choke, coming up short when he team needs him ... again.

They beat Rams, Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks, and Falcons.

so many rumors with the pats right now. Is Bill retiring, is Mcdaniels moving on....i am curious to see how this off season plays out for them.

Pederson was the mvp that was some ballsy ass play calling

I couldn’t help thinking watching tonight’s super bowl how much short area quickness at tight end is a game changer.

That’s why if mark Andrews gets to 43 I’m on it like white on rice

His short area quicks are the best in the class

33 points and 613 yards of offense is ordinary?

Have to give Brady and their offense credit they shredded that Eagles defense. However the Eagles defense did make the deciding play stripping Brady and recovering his fumble which pretty much sealed the game. Nick Foles and that Eagles offense in turn destroyed that "vaunted" but in reality smoke and mirrors Patriots defense. The great Belichick and his stooge Patricia really had no answer for Foles and that offense. Pederson didn't back down and made them look silly in the end.

so many rumors with the pats right now. Is Bill retiring, is Mcdaniels moving on....i am curious to see how this off season plays out for them.

McDaniels most likely going to Indy and Patricia is going to Detroit. Be interesting to see if Bill wants to continue with his two top Coaches gone a 41 year old QB and an owner that overruled him about Garoppalo

Foles is still signed for next year, Philly will trade him.

I think they will carry him til the deadline at least. Wentz is making rookie money and coming off a late acl

Between the 2 they’d probably have $12 mil or so in the position. Carry them both

Back
Top Bottom