The Official Super Bowl Thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Super Bowl Thread

Isn’t there some kind of history of the loser of the super bowl the following year goes in tbe toilet or something?

I seem to recall that

Have to give Brady and their offense credit they shredded that Eagles defense. However the Eagles defense did make the deciding play stripping Brady and recovering his fumble which pretty much sealed the game. Nick Foles and that Eagles offense in turn destroyed that "vaunted" but in reality smoke and mirrors Patriots defense. The great Belichick and his stooge Patricia really had no answer for Foles and that offense. Pederson didn't back down and made them look silly in the end.

Brady didn’t lose the game. Their defense has been their Achilles heel all year. The fact that he’s 400 and throwing for 500 yards and 3 TDs tells you all you need to about the guy.

Isn’t there some kind of history of the loser of the super bowl the following year goes in tbe toilet or something?

I seem to recall that

Atlanta made the playoffs again and go to the 2nd round. We’d all kill for that here.

Brady didn’t lose the game. Their defense has been their Achilles heel all year. The fact that he’s 400 and throwing for 500 yards and 3 TDs tells you all you need to about the guy.
He did miss quite a few throws tonight though and it has been like that for about 7 or 8 weeks now. He just looks human at times. The big thing for them is they don't have a running game. I personally think this would have been different if they still have Blount. Also, I don't know why they say Butler tonight, dumb dumb move on Bills part.

I think they will carry him til the deadline at least. Wentz is making rookie money and coming off a late acl

Between the 2 they’d probably have $12 mil or so in the position. Carry them both
They have serious cap issues, can they afford to keep him is the real question. Both of these teams have big decisions to make this offseason.

He did miss quite a few throws tonight though and it has been like that for about 7 or 8 weeks now. He just looks human at times. The big thing for them is they don't have a running game. I personally think this would have been different if they still have Blount. Also, I don't know why they say Butler tonight, dumb dumb move on Bills part.
Butler was late, belicheat was teaching him a lesson.

They have serious cap issues, can they afford to keep him is the real question. Both of these teams have big decisions to make this offseason.

$12 mil for the qb position is anything but a tough decision. That said foles may tell them he wants to strike while his markets hot and cash in and Peterson may do him a solid

$12 mil for the qb position is anything but a tough decision. That said foles may tell them he wants to strike while his markets hot and cash in and Peterson may do him a solid
I get it's not a lot for the position but they need every penny. Hard decisions have to be made and backup was don't see the field a lot. I will be very curious to see what these teams do this off season. I think both will take a step back next year as they will both be losing talented players.

so many rumors with the pats right now. Is Bill retiring, is Mcdaniels moving on....i am curious to see how this off season plays out for them.

I could see B.B. retire and come back next year for someone who gives him a share of ownership.

With both of his coordinators leaving, no viable successor to Brady, and a fractured relationship with Brady and Kraft, I could see him jumping ship and try to solidify his legacy elsewhere rather than try to rebuild another dynasty in NE.

I don't buy that for a second. Article says he was Ill and was in hospital. You don't teach a lesson in the Superbowl

It did feel like there was some kind of discipline involved especially as the game progressed and butler had his helmet on the whole time

If McDaniels turns down the Colts (who he agreed with in principle) to stay with Pats, it can only mean that B.B. is retiring...

Oh god let this be true. The dynasty might be over boys!

I could see him retire and join the WWE. The concussions and injuries are taking a toll on him

Back
Top Bottom