The Official Super Bowl Thread | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Super Bowl Thread

I feel bad for Carson Wentz... what if the Eagles never make to another super bowl and he missed his opportunity to play in one?
Don't feel bad for him, he is a SB champion and if it wasn't for him the Eagles wouldn't be champions now. He deserves all the credit in the world for this victory.

So there's a GIF floating around out there with the Brady dropped pass from last night, except the ball was replaced with the Lombardi Trophy, and it's hilarious. If anyone can find it, please post it here (I saw it on Facebook last night and now I can't find it).

I'm glad the Phins gave Ajayi a lesson and traded him. That told him! Dont mess with Gase otherwise you ass is outta there and you are on a one way ticket to a Superbowl ring. I now expect more players to be queuing next season to be a pain and expect to be gone.

Couldn't find the Gif.
DVPbiKdUMAArXgQ.png

I'm glad the Phins gave Ajayi a lesson and traded him. That told him! Dont mess with Gase otherwise you *** is outta there and you are on a one way ticket to a Superbowl ring. I now expect more players to be queuing next season to be a pain and expect to be gone.

Perspective is a wonderful thing if you use it.

I'm glad the Phins gave Ajayi a lesson and traded him. That told him! Dont mess with Gase otherwise you *** is outta there and you are on a one way ticket to a Superbowl ring. I now expect more players to be queuing next season to be a pain and expect to be gone.

Exactly.....and only got a 4th for him.....Undeniably proves Gase is a moron and a terrible coach who, rather than find a way to make an omelet, throws away the ingredients. He thinks he's Belicheat....problem is he's not and isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

The only pass I'd give him on this was if we find out Ajayi assaulted him or another coach on the staff in which case he would have had to go.....other than that, Gase should and could have (if he was any kind of decent leader or coach) found a way to work through the problems with Ajayi rather than get rid of him so as not have to deal with it. Leaders & managers find ways to solve problems...they don't wish them away and cast off talent because they're "upset" with the person.

Ajayi wasn’t much a factor in their super bowl run...

Exactly.....and only got a 4th for him.....Undeniably proves Gase is a moron and a terrible coach who, rather than find a way to make an omelet, throws away the ingredients. He thinks he's Belicheat....problem is he's not and isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

The only pass I'd give him on this was if we find out Ajayi assaulted him or another coach on the staff in which case he would have had to go.....other than that, Gase should and could have (if he was any kind of decent leader or coach) found a way to work through the problems with Ajayi rather than get rid of him so as not have to deal with it. Leaders & managers find ways to solve problems...they don't wish them away and cast off talent because they're "upset" with the person.

Bellicheat loses a super bowl attempting to discipline Butler. He learned a lesson too I guess.

Back
Top Bottom