The Official Super Bowl Thread | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Super Bowl Thread

Bellicheat loses a super bowl attempting to discipline Butler. He learned a lesson too I guess.

LOL...you think he lost because of Butler??? And even so, he still has the 5 rings to back his actions & reputation...Gase has 0 and the way he's going a reputation going down the toilet.

23zsw9.jpg

LOL...you think he lost because of Butler??? And even so, he still has the 5 rings to back his actions & reputation...Gase has 0 and the way he's going a reputation going down the toilet.
At one point in his coaching career bellicheat had no SB wins as well.

So there's a GIF floating around out there with the Brady dropped pass from last night, except the ball was replaced with the Lombardi Trophy, and it's hilarious. If anyone can find it, please post it here (I saw it on Facebook last night and now I can't find it).

Jay did not win them a Super Bowl but I'm happy for him.
He certainly helped. For Gase and company to have the balls to say he was "trying for home runs instead of hitting holes" is the pinnacle of fake news.

WHAT HOLES? Our OL was/is a disaster and Ajayi runs/ran harder than any RB we've had since Benny Malone. Phony excuse to act like they know what they're doing.

Lifelong Fins fan but ordered the Ajayi Jersey day after the trade and went to two Eagle home games. Prayed it would end up like this. Can't wait to see what these idiots draft with what equates to a mid 6th riound pick after all compensatory picks are taken in first 4 rounds.

suck what? 57 yards???

real question, will Jay Ajayi ever be a feature back again? He certainly doesn't look like he will on the Eagles. Clement is a star.

Suck his ring finger with a SB ring on it.

Ajayi wasn’t much a factor in their super bowl run...

Part of a 3-back rotation for the SB Champions... Started several games including a playoff game. Yeah, not much of a factor. It's a team game folks.

Denial and Pollyanna is a funny thing.

Part of a 3-back rotation for the SB Champions... Started several games including a playoff game. Yeah, not much of a factor. It's a team game folks.

Denial and Pollyanna is a funny thing.

He definitely contributed, but do you honestly believe hey wouldn’t have won without him?

Great and hilarious read :laugh:roflmao: https://deadspin.com/hey-patriots-*...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Beasley wrote that Miami fans are upset that Jay won a SB. I for one am not. Congrats to the J-Train.
Gase is too young and inexperienced to know how to talk to highly charged players. Instead of finding a way to make Jay come around he just ditches him.
That's the moment I got off the "In Gase we trust" bus.

He definitely contributed, but do you honestly believe hey wouldn’t have won without him?

We'll never know. Ridiculous sentiment BTW. Like you couldn't say that for virtually any other player in a 54-man football roster, except for maybe QB. Eagles won without MVP caliber QB and All-Pro starting left tackle.

Here's what we do know, our Dolphins are a mess with this leadership from owner to all coaches and everything in between. I never blame the players. They play but management and coaching more important (by far) in football than any other sport. As long as Ross owns the team and has people like MT, CG, and AG running the team, we'll be terrible.

Back
Top Bottom