The Pac-10 is SO overrated. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pac-10 is SO overrated.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The only single reason this conference gets any publicity whatsoever is because of USC.

That's IT.

Last week we heard about how Tennessee is back because they crushed a "good" California team.
Yeah, Tennessee beat AIR FORCE by one point in Knoxville tonight.

We heard that Arizona was a team to watch, and they'd give my LSU Tigers a run for their money tonight.

Uh-huh. 45-3 LSU.

Welcome to the SEC boys.

And no. 20 Oregon is only beating Fresno State by four right now.

I'm so sick and tired of Pac-10 fans always whining about how they belong in the discussions of best football conferences in America.

YOU DON'T.

Amen brother. amen.

I have been singing this praise since I moved here....and the ONLY reason that U of A is even 1-1 is becuase of a PHANTOM Offensive pass interference call last week against Brigham Young-(The game was here:wink: )

I am SO glad that I dont have to go to the store and or work and see EVERYBODY in Tucson wearing a mildcats jersey, hat, tee-shirt etc etc etc.. They win one game and its on... of cource now I wont see any of it again until they win again....:shakeno:

azfinfanmang said:
Amen brother. amen.

I have been singing this praise since I moved here....and the ONLY reason that U of A is even 1-1 is becuase of a PHANTOM Offensive pass interference call last week against Brigham Young-(The game was here:wink: )

I am SO glad that I dont have to go to the store and or work and see EVERYBODY in Tucson wearing a mildcats jersey, hat, tee-shirt etc etc etc.. They win one game and its on... of cource now I wont see any of it again until they win again....:shakeno:

Did you see the ***-whoopin we gave them?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Did you see the ***-whoopin we gave them?

I savored every minute that I could:wink:. ALL the radio talk shows out here going into the game:

U OF A SCOUT: "We stack up VERY good against them. Our secondary is one of the best in the country, so we can play man up. Our front seven can EASILY play straight up with LSU.... I think this is gonna be the early collegiate upset that everybody will be talking about in January"....:sidelol: :sidelol:

I would like to see USC play one of our SEC teams DD. Auburn, you guys and us (gators), I think we'd embarass the trojans (LSU and Auburn, more than the gators but we'd still be a hell of a fight).

FinSinceBirth said:
I would like to see USC play one of our SEC teams DD. Auburn, you guys and us (gators), I think we'd embarass the trojans (LSU and Auburn, more than the gators but we'd still be a hell of a fight).

USC is the only excellent team in that conference.

But I'll tell you one thing, if they had to travel to Death Valley, the Swamp, or Auburn, they'd be SHOCKED at what an SEC football game environment is.

DolphinDevil28 said:
USC is the only excellent team in that conference.

But I'll tell you one thing, if they had to travel to Death Valley, the Swamp, or Auburn, they'd be SHOCKED at what an SEC football game environment is.

USC may be the only excellent team in the conference, but your right. If they had to play one of the top 3 SEC teams, they'd be shocked. I think we're one of the best if not the best conference in the nation.

DolphinDevil28 said:
The only single reason this conference gets any publicity whatsoever is because of USC.

That's IT.

Last week we heard about how Tennessee is back because they crushed a "good" California team.

We heard that Arizona was a team to watch, and they'd give my LSU Tigers a run for their money tonight.

Uh-huh. 45-3 LSU.

Welcome to the SEC boys.

I'm so sick and tired of Pac-10 fans always whining about how they belong in the discussions of best football conferences in America.

YOU DON'T.

:clap:

FinSinceBirth said:
USC may be the only excellent team in the conference, but your right. If they had to play one of the top 3 SEC teams, they'd be shocked. I think we're one of the best if not the best conference in the nation.

Hands down.

azfinfanmang said:
I savored every minute that I could:wink:. ALL the radio talk shows out here going into the game:

U OF A SCOUT: "We stack up VERY good against them. Our secondary is one of the best in the country, so we can play man up. Our front seven can EASILY play straight up with LSU.... I think this is gonna be the early collegiate upset that everybody will be talking about in January"....:sidelol: :sidelol:

You want to know what's really funny?

Before the game, the Arizona players ran to the middle of the field and stomped and spit on the Eye of the Tiger. (our mid-field logo.)

Then they taunted our student section. :roflmao:

Hey, how'd that turn out for ya, Zona?

DolphinDevil28 said:

That's IT.

Uh-huh. 45-3 LSU.

Welcome to the SEC boys.

YOU DON'T.

Yeah the Pac 10 is overrated, But Fresno State is a very good program and beat good teams all the time. Last year they gave USC a run for there money. Don't hate on Fresno State

Motion said:
Hands down.

Yeah its not even close, But almost every other confernce seems to think they are better than the SEC. If there is ever a playoff in college football than you will truly see just how good the SEC really is.

Skeet84 said:
Yeah the Pac 10 is overrated, But Fresno State is a very good program and beat good teams all the time. Last year they gave USC a run for there money. Don't hate on Fresno State

Certainly NOT hating Fresno State.

But they don't have Paul Pinnegar anymore, and Oregon is supposed to be really good.

Hell, we play Fresno in Death Valley this year.

Back
Top Bottom