The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
This should be a prime example of how the dolphins franchise has done nothing in terms of getting to the next level. The Patriots have visited the superbowl 3 times so far in the last 10 years and that is a good sign for this franchise which will likely win it again.

Originally posted by Section126
what is your problem? Are you trying to start $hit?

Just do like most of us do.. read his posts & laugh.

I dont think so section hes just jealous as am I. Im sure hes still hoping for a miracle in the superbowl none of us want to see the pats win.

Ya. I am sure you would have been filled with joy if you heard that a 5th round pick from Michigan was gonna take over for Marino in 2000.. :\

We all realize what the Dolphins organization hasn't done....get your azz over to the Pats board where you belong.

Did you help pay for the refs today?

some things are just constants: when the Dolphins win their next Super Bowl there will still be fans to find something wrong about how they won the Super Bowl and those same people will give their 2 cents on how they could have done it better, while typing away at the computer. Since that seems to be a constant, there is no need for me to be bothered by posts like that anymore--nothing I can change if it's something that will always be around. If it makes them feel better about something, more power to them. It would be kind of boring around here if everyone agreed with everyone I guess. You just gotta love football!:horsey: :thewave: :horsey:

How have the Pats done anything? They went to the superbowl with mostly average players, IMO they won with superb coaching and some luck on their side....

Miami made a lot more moves than the PAts in recent years to make the team better, but when it came down to it, it was all about coaching and getting or not getting calls...

Miami Won't win a Superbowl under these conditions sadly. Yea read my posts and laugh,
clear.gif

.MOD NOTE: JRSEAU55 You need to watch yourself, you are going back and forth over a fine line with what you say, attack the post not the poster

The Miami Dolphins franchise is anything but the patriots Franchise. Most of you are blind fans and others are
jackasses that make unnessesary comments such as
chambers.

Stop being blind for a second, you guys are the same people that claim that miami will get eli manning or those who assume that
Agun will be traded and we will be showered with draft picks.

Don't hate me for being a realistic fan, hate me for scrubing the
truth all over your face. Besides, most of you kids have probably been watching miami for like 3 years from the judgement of your
comments

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy makes an honest observation on the Pats, and just because you don't agree, he's an idiot? I guess we should all bury our heads in the sands and pretend that our franchise is doing just fine. :rolleyes:

55 did nothing but tell the truth. The Pats must be doing SOMETHING right.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Most of you are blind fans and others are
jackasses that make unnessesary comments such as
chambers.

Go read the TOS, then try to edit that post.

I give props to Pats, but maybe we should look at the Panthers--- what was their record 2 years ago like 1-15??? If it's in the water, someone needs to bottle it and ship some to Miami!
Oh and before I forget this link is dedicated to some of our favorite angry posters out there:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30670

Originally posted by juniorseau55
This should be a prime example of how the dolphins franchise has done nothing in terms of getting to the next level. The Patriots have visited the superbowl 3 times so far in the last 10 years and that is a good sign for this franchise which will likely win it again.

well the major difference is that the pats have an OL...

The Pats are an unspectacular team .......

Originally posted by Dolfan954
A guy makes an honest observation on the Pats, and just because you don't agree, he's an idiot?

I believe most ppl have come to that comclusion based on more than just this one post.

If he says the sky is blue, I'm going to double check to make sure it still is blue!

Oliver...

I think someone needs to jump on the Patriots bandwagon. It's not too late for you.

Back
Top Bottom