The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Re: Re: The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Originally posted by FFiB

well the major difference is that the pats have an OL...

The Pats are an unspectacular team .......

I think the big difference is they have WR's that actually catch passes they are supposed to catch. It's all well and good for one WR out of your entire WR corps to make GREAT catches, like with ours, but it's another when a team actually has a WR corps doing their jobs.

If you are giving your QB 3 seconds you're doing your job as a o-line. Our o-line needs improvement, but no QB will do anything with this current WR corps. They are horrid as a unit.

With any luck now that Ford is gone, we'll get a WR coach in here that will actually help his WR's play above themselves. Something the Pats WR corps have been doing for 3-years now.

Oliver...

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Miami Won't win a Superbowl under these conditions sadly. Yea read my posts and laugh, just like people laugh at your mother.

The Miami Dolphins franchise is anything but the patriots Franchise. Most of you are blind fans and others are
jackasses that make unnessesary comments such as
chambers.

Stop being blind for a second, you guys are the same people that claim that miami will get eli manning or those who assume that
Agun will be traded and we will be showered with draft picks.

Don't hate me for being a realistic fan, hate me for scrubing the
truth all over your face. Besides, most of you kids have probably been watching miami for like 3 years from the judgement of your
comments.

People are laughing at my mother? Dood you're seriously headed down the wrong road here. Trying to get all personal over the internet.....sheesh.

If you'd take the time to look around the threads, you'll find ALL of us are generally discussing ideas that we'd like to see put in place to improve the team. Do we know it all? Hell no. Do you? Hell no. But sittin' and cryin' about it won't do any good....then resort to "momma" stuff?

Get a grip and maybe a touch of optimism. What the Pats are doing works for the Pats. Would the same formula work for the Dolphins? WHO KNOWS?! Point is....nobody knows....even NFL experts, else you'd have Vegas going bankrupt by people picking the SB winner pre-season.

Get a grip.

i don't know. it has killed me now for two months. and now as i comment, tha pat are in the superbowl. as much as all dolfinfans cannot stand it, we all have to deal with it till the post season. hopefullly the panthers will win.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
This should be a prime example of how the dolphins franchise has done nothing in terms of getting to the next level. The Patriots have visited the superbowl 3 times so far in the last 10 years and that is a good sign for this franchise which will likely win it again.
with this, the prosecution rests!:tongue: :( :evil:

Re: Re: The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Originally posted by dolfan06
with this, the prosecution rests!:tongue: :( :evil:

Its not the point of what he said, everybody here pretty much agrees that while our franchise hasn't made the BEST decisions, we were still precious FEW plays away from being in there.

Can the players possibly hold some accountability for where we are?

There again.....there's no pat formula for winning a SB. You can't honestly think the franchise is doing things INTENTIONALLY to lose.

With that....the defense rests, and the prosecution hasn't proved anything beyond reasonable doubt.

Re: Re: Re: The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

With that....the defense rests, and the prosecution hasn't proved anything beyond reasonable doubt.
oh i think it would if i dug every post out that this guy has moaned about since the loss to houston!;)

It's sad because for the longest time the Dolphins & Cowboys had been to the most Super Bowls, 5, since then we've slumped a bit & the Patriots are 1 Super Bowl appearance away from matching our 5.

clear.gif

Originally posted by SMadison29
It's sad because for the longest time the Dolphins & Cowboys had been to the most Super Bowls, 5, since then we've slumped a bit & the Patriots are 1 Super Bowl appearance away from matching our 5.
its a bit depressing i know, but whatya gonna do!:rolleyes:

For some reason the pic wont show and it wont let me upload it to the galery.. :(

Originally posted by SMadison29

Sure IS sad...but while I'm not 100% behind EVERY move the FO has made and some of the personnel decisions to boot, I can't put alot of blame on them for this past season. Sure they could've tweaked here and there...but we had some of our "PTPers" let us down this year in a big way. Was it because of a lack of proper coaching? Could be. Was it that they are over-rated? Could be. But many of us seem to think they're not over-rated, just had a bad game. I don't pretend to know what the fix is, I just know (obviously) that it hasn't been made yet.

They know they let us down, but more importantly, they know they let themselves and each other down. How will that effect their play next year? We'll just have to wait and see. I'm one of the more optimistic fans out there and I can't wait to see some of these guys earn their pay (which I think they will). That coupled with some bold off-season moves in players, and I think we're golden.

Back
Top Bottom