The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

No AOL for me since 94... Dolfan, try uploading that pic in the gallery.. it didnt work for me.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
No AOL for me since 94... Dolfan, try uploading that pic in the gallery.. it didnt work for me.
ok, i have it. some pics can only be seen by an aol supported computer!;)

Some people are blind. The dolphins are heading in the right direction. I will be positive the dolphins will win the AFC east. They got Marino to help make decisions on personel more less ideas he is smart when it comes to football. You have got a well respected GM in Spielman (except for crazy dolphins fans) he will be the man who trade, draft, and signs FA's only he make the deal with Marino consent. Wanny coaching and only coaching. Wonder how many times he rubbs his hair during a game.:D To me they are all upgrades an we got to remember the SB is not over yet there could be more moves later. This team will be good I can tell you that.

Originally posted by Noland
Some people are blind. The dolphins are heading in the right direction. I will be positive the dolphins will win the AFC east. They got Marino to help make decisions on personel more less ideas he is smart when it comes to football. You have got a well respected GM in Spielman (except for crazy dolphins fans) he will be the man who trade, draft, and signs FA's only he make the deal with Marino consent. Wanny coaching and only coaching. Wonder how many times he rubbs his hair during a game.:D To me they are all upgrades an we got to remember the SB is not over yet there could be more moves later. This team will be good I can tell you that.
here here! good post my man!;)

Originally posted by Noland

I for one agree and hope we do great next year.

If we don't, then I have to believe we'd see some drastic changes in the coaching staff...all around.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Ya. I am sure you would have been filled with joy if you heard that a 5th round pick from Michigan was gonna take over for Marino in 2000.. :\
:lol:

So true

It is crazy to put down your favorite team all the time. They may not made the greatest decisions in the past but every year they go after a top player every year. Sammy Knight Seau not young but still can play T Buck for leadership Ricky Williams. We could be like the Cardinals there would be alot of bitching and complaining. A bad nobrainer call against the Patsies last year kicked us out of the playoffs. I believe we could have beat any of the AFC teams if we would have got in. 5 more players this year an we should win if we don't I know the finger will be pointed at Marino Spielman but I am going to point it at Wanny to many chances to start with.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
This should be a prime example of how the dolphins franchise has done nothing in terms of getting to the next level. The Patriots have visited the superbowl 3 times so far in the last 10 years and that is a good sign for this franchise which will likely win it again.

Hey Jr., If your trying to get the likes of ME to stop rooting for the Dolphins it aint workin pal. You go right ahead though.......

;)

Re: Re: The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Originally posted by FFiB

well the major difference is that the pats have an OL...

The Pats are an unspectacular team .......

Thats a fact jack!!! Did you see how LONG Brady had to throw today, and it's been like this all year. That line is very very solid. One thing of note though, the Panthers line is pretty darn good themselves!

Go Panthers.....ewww

OMG did those O-lines protect today!

I'd really really really really REALLY like to see ours do the same. I shudder to think of what Ricky could do with some all-league line play going on.

Shooot....I'd probably be able to QB at Carolina with the way they played today....(that may be a stretch....but hey).

Back
Top Bottom