The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Of course everyone else is wrong and our illustrious thread starter is ALWAYS right. Someone please ban this guy so we no longer have to deal with him.

Originally posted by Da 'Fins

Thanks for your note and clarifications. I wasn't just jumping on you, but the tenor of criticisms. I don't know what JS55 has said in the past - but I thought this post was a good one.

Is Kraft a better owner b/c he's been to 3 SB's and Wayne's been to None? YES! You are saying that's naive? That's ridiculous. The measuring stick, like it or not, in the NFL is winning. Yes, there are behavior issues, but the Pats don't have that problem any more than Miami does. So, all things considered, Kraft has gotten the job done as an owner and Huizenga hasn't. Period. To argue against that is to try to stop the waves from hitting Miami beach!

Kraft took over the Pats in 1994. In 10 seasons as owner, the Pats have played in 3 SB's. I'll take that in 10 seasons over 10 straight years of 9-7, 10-6 records with not even a WHIFF of a chance at a SB! Any day. And, I'll win bragging rights every time.

Simple question on this: which fans are happier about their team today - the Patriots or the Dolphins?

"The 49ers franchise of the 80s......hmmmm.....if they were so good, why did their team fall out and away from the SBs they were getting....with the same franchise?"

I have no idea what you are saying in this comment, honestly. What I am saying is the 49ers won 4, that's F-O-U-R SUPER BOWLS between 1981 and 1990! And, the team consistently competed at the top - that was with three other dominant NFC franchises (Redskins, Giants & Bears). Into the 90's they competed well with the Cowboys, Redskins and Giants and they were the FIRST TEAM IN HISTORY (!) to win 5 SB's! (not shouting, just being emphatic). All that b/c they had a great organization and great people running the team (Bill Walsh as the centerpiece). At some point, the management can't hold on forever (Walsh is just a consultant), the cap system that came in destroyed dynasties (New England is the closest thing) - and other teams catch up. Despite all that, the 49ers have still been competitive in the last several years even.

All I'm saying by that is that you have to respect what they did in terms of success. From the standpoint of success, every Dolphin fan in the world would take the 49er stretch over what we've done the last 25 years!

You have to understand that JS55 is one of the least lucid and most reticent fans on these boards and usually includes the same tag line in every single one of his threads (which, BTW, always turn into crap slinging fests...hmmm...I wonder why that is), the tag line is something to the affect of: "You are just upset because I say da truth." Mostly, you learn to ignore him, occasionally however, he's like that little gnat that just won't go away. Good luck with him in the future.

Originally posted by Cranx
Of course everyone else is wrong and our illustrious thread starter is ALWAYS right. Someone please ban this guy so we no longer have to deal with him.
can't ban a guy for stating an opinion, no matter how it stinks!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06

It's not his opinions but the nature of his posts and the fact that he always pisses everyone off with his flame out comments that should earn him a nice stick of "Ban!" :lol:

Originally posted by Cranx

It's not his opinions but the nature of his posts and the fact that he always pisses everyone off with his flame out comments that should earn him a nice stick of "Ban!" :lol:
i know, i've commented on his negative garbage. i don't think i've ever seen him post anything else, of course i really haven't checked his past posts!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Da 'Fins

Why is it criticizing the MANAGEMENT seems to be equated with being against the TEAM?

Because you are either with the program or you aren't. Right or wrong, that's how most ppl I know view fandom.

It's one thing to disagree with something you can control, it's one thing to constantly bash something you do not control that one would say with words they love, but by action show they hate.

Oliver...

Originally posted by juniorseau55

I'll keep complaining as long as you guys wanna prove me wrong.

I agree, ppl should just ignore you.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ohall

It's one thing to disagree with something you can control, it's one thing to constantly bash something you do not control that one would say with words they love, but by action show they hate.

Oliver...
boy, thats exactly what i've been talking about, 55!:yell:

Sure you could, it's called flame bating. Some MBoards obviously have dif sets of standards for what that is. Not implying this MBoard is right or wrong for not banning him, but it's done all the time.

Oliver...

Sure you could, it's called flame bating. Some MBoards obviously have dif sets of standards for what that is. Not implying this MBoard is right or wrong for not banning him, but it's done all the time.

Oliver...
well i'd just as soon keep him around, that way if i say something really dumb, people are so busy yelling at him they ignore me!:D

well i'd just as soon keep him around, that way if i say something really dumb, people are so busy yelling at him they ignore me!:D

I think he should stay too. He's fun reading. He's the comics section here, it's great fun! :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Its a waste of time to try and convince you to see a little light and have a hair of faith in the moves the organization has made thus far. You'll continue to see them as transparent regardless.

You referenced many bad things that happened LAST year. Get that....LAST year. Changes have already been made and there's more on the way, NOT just in players....coaches as well.

I understand the frustration....I've been waiting since 1974 for a SB for the Dolphins and haven't given up yet. Call me stupid.

And the "simple and foremost truth" you speak of is NOT truth, as it contains no fact on next year's team. Just your opinion. As well as your opinion that MOST will disagree with that we didn't even compete with the Patriots. Did you even watch the games? You even said it yourself...the kicker blew it and the coaches didn't have the sack to make him practice in the dirt...simple as that, and I think they've all learned from it. If you're saying you'd expect the same next year, then that's your opinion and I guess to you its as RIGHT and TRUTHFUL as it can get.

Either way....we all want the same thing. Think what you want and so will I.

It contains no fact, how about we look at the last 2 seasons and how we gathered up talent to take us nowhere. It seems that we have "moved" a step up but everything will be judged on how we do on the playoffs. So far, the moves made the last couple of years have not been enough, they have degraded the team. Thank you very much for denying the truth, you're robbing yourself in the end as a fan.

I think he should stay too. He's fun reading. He's the comics section here, it's great fun! :D

Oliver...
with that being said, i must get this butt to bed, 5:15 comes pretty damn early!;)

Oliver...

LoL....... I love how oliver gets in my threads and sends out little messages in form of personal attacks. Being direct is fun you know oliver, I also love how you guide the clan of anti-Juniorseau55 and lead them to the promise land which is the land of endless flame. Good job at loading the fire my friend.

Is sad that most people in here can't conversate like a human being instead the retort to blasphemy, name calling, personal attacks and all because your opinions are valid. The whole thread
makes sense and in the end, it will take 5 more seasons for you people to realize that some things haven't been done right.

Needless to say, you are the same people that defended Jay Fiedler through the season, but where are you going to be when
he is released?

Back
Top Bottom