The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
OMG did those O-lines protect today!

I'd really really really really REALLY like to see ours do the same. I shudder to think of what Ricky could do with some all-league line play going on.

Shooot....I'd probably be able to QB at Carolina with the way they played today....(that may be a stretch....but hey).

You give the Qb more than a few seconds to throw, and look what happens!

You can Qb Navy, I'll catchm......
;)

Originally posted by Ozzy

You give the Qb more than a few seconds to throw, and look what happens!

You can Qb Navy, I'll catchm......
;)

OK...you go deep, I'll throw it, you run back 13 yards to catch it in triple-coverage (not because I'm throwing IN to triple-coverage, but by the time my duck gets there, the D will too ;)).

:roflmao:

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

OK...you go deep, I'll throw it, you run back 13 yards to catch it in triple-coverage (not because I'm throwing IN to triple-coverage, but by the time my duck gets there, the D will too ;)).

:roflmao:

Bwaaa haaa haaa haaa!!! I'll tell you what, you get the hike and just heave it, I'll get to it....

Originally posted by Ozzy

Bwaaa haaa haaa haaa!!! I'll tell you what, you get the hike and just heave it, I'll get to it....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's probably our best bet at positive yardage. ;)

Let's see, not only will the Patriots most likely be collecting their second ring, but the future looks incredible as well:
Many starters coming back next year from injury, such as: Damien Woody, David Patten, Roosevelt Colvin, etc.
They have a plethora of draft picks at their disposal.
If that's not convincing enough, then look at the coaches Belichick has to go against:
Herm Edwards--Joke
Mike Mularkey--(hasn't coached yet, but Belichick will own him)
Dave Wannstedt--Joke

Belichick and his staff are far superior to any of the other 3 teams. Get used to the Pats taking the East--not even injury can stop these guys

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Let's see, not only will the Patriots most likely be collecting their second ring, but the future looks incredible as well:
Many starters coming back next year from injury, such as: Damien Woody, David Patten, Roosevelt Colvin, etc.
If that's not convincing enough, then look at the coaches Belichick has to go against:
Herm Edwards--Joke
Dave Wannstedt--Joke

Belichick and his staff are far superior to any of the other 3 teams. Get used to the Pats taking the East--not even injury can stop these guys

I like the way you think but you are going to get roasted for that comment :eek:

Herm Edwards--Joke
Dave Wannstedt--Joke

Edwards is one of the best HC and motivators in the NFL.

Originally posted by m_churchill

He is? I keep hearing that, but I've yet to see the results of this.

Oliver...

I would say he is a good motivator but overall not a good head coach, he is not good when it comes to X&O's or clock managment IMO, plus more than a few Jets fans would like to get rid of him but they wont be happy until they get Rick Kotite back :lol:

It's fine to motivate players, but what the Jets got there is a motivated version of Dave Wrongstedt!

He sux

C-Wagons is right....but I think that this actually helps the phins. If you play against a great coach twice a year you either raise your level of play...or start flipping burgers as the franchise gets a better coach. Either way it makes the phins a better team...

DB

Re: Re: The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Originally posted by FFiB

well the major difference is that the pats have an OL...

The Pats are an unspectacular team .......

The main Reason is that the patriots are an organized franchise and they are doing everything right from personnel to coaching decisions. Wayne H, made the announcement last week sound like the second coming of dan marino at quarterback along with a set of players. This upcoming season will be nothing but the same for miami.

Herm Edwards--Joke
Dave Wannstedt--Joke

Well one of the funniest things I have heard is miami going in the right direction. Too bad that their offseason fixes for the offseason after 2004 is coaching. Not even the personnel staff looks promising.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wanny is back for another season, likely will be fired after a dolphins 0-6 start.

Originally posted by ohall

He is? I keep hearing that, but I've yet to see the results of this.

Oliver...

Just like the results of Miami's Innabilities to get it done? I'm sure is a team but everyoen has to admit that they feel dissapointed and depressed because every saturday night is a sleep toward a fun day at a local bar at home, drinking brews just to watch your team lose.

Half of the players that start in our team aren't as good as advertised, no wonder we dont go anywhere. The coaching staff is ridiculously conservative every week, everyone exploits miami like a 1 dollar hooker.

Back
Top Bottom