The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us.. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The patriots go to the superbowl, a franchise that has done things right, unlike us..

Originally posted by juniorseau55

Needless to say, you are the same people that defended Jay Fiedler through the season, but where are you going to be when
he is released?

Of course some did support Jay, they are fans. Fans may disagree with things, but they do not spend most of their time bashing the brass for their decisions, or players for that matter. I can only speak for myself, but the reason I do that is TWO fold.

#1 I love the Miami Dolphins, I have no interest in making my hobby the Miami Dolphins a negative experience. Even if it is negative, as my hobby I am going to do my best to make it a positive experience for myself. IMO that is the point of a hobby and being a fan.

#2 any of these ppl running these football teams, have forgotten more about football than all of us combined know about football. Anyone can play the childs game, and cherry pick everything done or not done. I think most understand the type of mindset and personality of ppl who constantly second guess everything.

Where am I going to be if Jay is released? The same place I am now. Rooting for the Dolphins and doing my best to make it a positive, not negative experience. Try it, you may like it. :D

As far as any personal attacks you may see in my previous posts. I thought I was being very polite.

Oliver...

Well....as long as you continue to call what happened in the past 2 years next years "facts" then there's nothing to say.

There have been changes and will continue to be....I can guarantee you the team that wins the super bowl this year (which DIDN'T win it last year) made changes before this season.

Well...when you get every call to go your way and the refs don't call penalties against your team when they are so friggin obvious...we would have won 3 superbowls.

Dbegan,

I live in Connecticut and I can't take it anymore...these Pats fans make me sick. The Pats get all the calls...yes, they are a good team...but they get a lot of help from the refs.

What a blatant holding call on Pollard...Roman Phifer rapped him and the side judge was right there...c'mon give me a friggin break...I hate the Pats. Lets forget about the other two times he was held!!!

Pat's suck!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Dbegan,

I live in Connecticut and I can't take it anymore...these Pats fans make me sick. The Pats get all the calls...yes, they are a good team...but they get a lot of help from the refs.

What a blatant holding call on Pollard...Roman Phifer rapped him and the side judge was right there...c'mon give me a friggin break...I hate the Pats. Lets forget about the other two times he was held!!!

Pat's suck!!!
not to mention the last 2 pass plays the colts had, the receiver was held!:(

Back
Top Bottom