The Patriots have Fumbled the ball far less than Anybody Since 2000............... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Patriots have Fumbled the ball far less than Anybody Since 2000...............

It is funny how everybody talks about stats. It won't help though. Spygate is full of stats. In many of those stats it showed how ridiculous far outside the Pats are operating. But it didn't matter then and it won't matter now.
I really recommend reading that book. In the past I wanted people to read that book to show how far Spygate actually reached and why the conclusion was what it was. Now I want people to read it because it is now a very good add-on the Deflategate. It also explains very well why the Patriots will get away with Deflategate.

It is also ironic that the new policy about teams bringing their own footballs happened just around the time when Spygate 'ended'.

It is an eye-opening book and well worth the read.

I hear you....but I don't believe they can wash over this...its a second major violation of the rules...and extends a pattern of cheating, from an organization that was found to be cheating since Belichek arrived.

Belichek admitted to it to Arlen Specter.

The integrity of the game is in grave danger...will it be a respected sport?......or Wrestling?

How can anyone respect what the Patriots have accomplished when they have clearly cheated all along?

I hope your wrong....because I think that would be the final straw for me...I can find a better use of my time and money if that is the case.

BKat9c7-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Vaark, that is an awesome comparison. Living in cincinnati, I have heard a few times the local radio hosts stating that the law firm never fumbled while in New England. If I were in that courtroom, I would use it as just another piece of evidence! Well played my friend, well played!

I read it last year and was shocked at how far their cheating went. I have a feeling that Spygate and Deflategate are just the tip of the iceberg. As a Bills fan, the Cheats are a disgrace to the AFCE and the NFL in general.

All of us in the AFCE have been disenfranchised by the Cheats. If you think about it, our GMs have been trying to build teams simply to beat them, when they have had an unfair advantage. This has resulted in coaching turnovers, high risk draft strategies,etc.

I'm so disgusted.

I read it last year and was shocked at how far their cheating went. I have a feeling that Spygate and Deflategate are just the tip of the iceberg. As a Bills fan, the Cheats are a disgrace to the AFCE and the NFL in general.

All of us in the AFCE have been disenfranchised by the Cheats. If you think about it, our GMs have been trying to build teams simply to beat them, when they have had an unfair advantage. This has resulted in coaching turnovers, high risk draft strategies,etc.

I'm so disgusted.

AFC opponents & fans are the most cheated at the end of the day from all this but other teams like Steelers,Rams,Indy and even the lowly Raiders have been victims & took the brunt of the big game cheating in the payoffs...(Pun intended)

A rule that has never been used before or since made the difference in the 2001 AFC playoffs.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/0ap2000000113871/Top-Ten-Controversial-Calls-Tuck-Rule

Remember the "tuck"? Same guy from Spy & Deflate ....Cheating runs long & deep in this scandal

Last edited by a moderator:
Were Belichick a true genius, he would have had Brady fumble a few extra times late
in already decided contests. That would have skewed the statistics back toward a believable range.

AFC opponents & fans are the most cheated at the end of the day from all this but other teams like Steelers,Rams,Indy and even the lowly Raiders have been victims & took to brunt of the big game cheating in the payoffs...(Pun intended)

A rule that has never been used before or since made the difference in the 2001 AFC playoffs.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/0ap2000000113871/Top-Ten-Controversial-Calls-Tuck-Rule

Remember the "tuck"? Same guy from Spy & Deflate ....Cheating runs long & deep in this scandal

All to true. The Raiders were robbed.

You know,, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Tuck game was one reason they started deflating balls for Mr. Dainty hands Brady.

I'm so disgusted.

That was always my point. If you consider the domination of the Pats in the AFC East in times of parity you figure that one of three teams would actually be able to challenge them or build a team to compete with them. But if you have a disadvantage vs a team who is build on cheating I doubt you will ever be able to build a competitive team.

This book is a must read book for everybody. I am not a whacko conspiracy theorist but that book brought out points and facts which completely blew me away.

Looks like the NFL is starting their cover up propaganda tour... Now NFL Network's Rappaport is reporting that most balls were slightly under official PSI requirements. He claims only 1 was under 2 pounds under deflated.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-used-in-afc-championship-were-under-inflated

What a joke... 2 weeks after the official word was that 11 balls were underplayed by 2 lbs, now they are trying to soften the blow, unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom