The plan for LT Bryant McKinnie | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The plan for LT Bryant McKinnie

i think it says something that are keeping around will yeatman...i would too...potentially could have our long term left tackle there...but the light bulb needs to come on like by next training camp or he's probably gonna run out of mulligans

i would cut a lot of other guys before i let a physical talent like yeatman go and end up somewhere else in 2 years playing a good left tackle

Isn't Yeatman a converted TE?? I don't think tackle is his destination if ever, more like guard. This is how bad this organization is when utilizing and evaluating personnel. How come the guy never sniffs the field on double TE sets or max protect sets? He doesn't have to release he could be a decoy or chip/help anyone who is on Clabo side. nothing the guy might as well be the water boy

Can McKinnie play LT and both Martin and Clabo work together at RT?

I'm glad they did something, but I can't say I'm jumping up & down over this move. We've had several chances at Mt. M. and we've passed on him due to his failing motivation over the last few years every since the Vikings gave up on him. Not sure if all that much has changed with him, just that we are extremely desperate now that our F.O. gamble at both tackle spots have failed miserably. He's a slight improvement for now, but that wouldn't have taken much considering what we had.

I'm glad they did something, but I can't say I'm jumping up & down over this move. We've had several chances at Mt. M. and we've passed on him due to his failing motivation over the last few years every since the Vikings gave up on him. Not sure if all that much has changed with him, just that we are extremely desperate now that our F.O. gamble at both tackle spots have failed miserably. He's a slight improvement for now, but that wouldn't have taken much considering what we had.

yeah an improvement from what was in there , and i guess Philbin and company must have put there trust in Clabo and thought he could hold his own , but it didnt work out , soooo i think that if we kept giving Carolina and Tennesse about the 2 Ts Roos and Gross i think that Ireland could atleast pryed one of those guys away from one of the two ,it would have proved that Ireland and company , even though they made a mistake with Clabo that we are trying to rewrite this Ship and get us bk on the right track, i mean what have we really done after the first Rd ? I THINK for a 3rd Roos , or a 4th Gross that we could have gotten this Team bk on the winning track ,we dont have very good evaluating when it comes to draft picks , so why not use our picks on Young Players that we know are worth the picks and the money we give them , because from what ive seen our real only weakness that ive seen is the OL i think with time to throw Tannehill can play with the best of them , we have the WRs and TEs to have a real good team , and our Defence is good enough on the passing game , as well as against the run ,and if we could pry one if not Both players away from there Respectable team we still could get BPA in the first and 2nd RD to upgrade the team even more , but these 2 moves , IF we could pull them off would be a very very BIG Improvement to our Team , and would keep from getting our Franchise QB from getting Killed ........

Now that is a HUGE person... tall... big... BigMac size! ;)

Man, with McKinney and Jerry we have a jumbo package without even bringing in another lineman

Back
Top Bottom