The ProBowl needs to go away. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The ProBowl needs to go away.

Back when Christmas specials were still legal, Bob Hope would introduce the college All American Team and throw out a one liner; look at the size of this guy, if we had anything that big in my school, we hold the senior prom in it...

That's about all I need from the Pro-Bowl. Roll out some comedian in a car getting Red Bull and say hi Mom on TV.

No game needed just a salary bump.

Too bad we didn't get one of those intermittently good seasons his one year here. (And he hasn't played 15 or 20 years. Try 11)
Obviously I was being sarcastic.

It just seems as if he's been playing forever.

Yes, one of his best seasons would have been nice while he was here, but I vaguely recall being surprised how effective he looked out there that year.

I don't even remember the last time I watch the pro bowl. Thought historic ratings have dropped over time. In regards Mac Jones, I imagine a lot of people in here are barfing about that one. Give the kid some credit, he had a better support system in his offense than our qb did.

Obviously I was being sarcastic.

It just seems as if he's been playing forever.

Yes, one of his best season would have been nice while he was here, but I vaguely recall being surprised how effective he looked out there that year.
Didn't he get injured early in the season? As I recall he didn't play horribly. He wasn't dominant, but I don't think that was really expected.

Stats says started 16 games.

6.5 sacks. 2 forced fumbles.
I was thinking of the guy who got injured trying to avoid letting his full body weight on a QB during a hit. Cam Wake came out, and was livid that QBs were being protected, but nobody gave a damn about defensive players.

Anyone recall who that was, or am I hallucinating again? and yes, I realize the two are not mutually exclusive.

Didn't he get injured early in the season? As I recall he didn't play horribly. He wasn't dominant, but I don't think that was really expected.
Just another underperforming FA in Miami. In 2021 with Chicago he broke Dent's single season sacks record by getting 18.5

I was thinking of the guy who got injured trying to avoid letting his full body weight on a QB during a hit. Cam Wake came out, and was livid that QBs were being protected, but nobody gave a damn about defensive players.

Anyone recall who that was, or am I hallucinating again? and yes, I realize the two are not mutually exclusive.
William Hayes maybe? Against the Raiders at home.

Back
Top Bottom