The ProBowl needs to go away. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The ProBowl needs to go away.

Obviously I was being sarcastic.

It just seems as if he's been playing forever.

Yes, one of his best seasons would have been nice while he was here, but I vaguely recall being surprised how effective he looked out there that year.
More obvious to some then to others - LOL

I would much rather watch women's basketball
Women's basketball is underrated. If you have a daughter into sports or any care about an alma mater team, it can be quite entertaining. The girls can't dunk but the execution of fundamentals and the 'quick-release' on their shots is pretty damn impressive. In the times that Ive randomly turned on a womens tournament game I find myself sticking with it. When you know the stakes are high for the teams it's pretty damn entertaining.
Mens basketball, at times, can resemble 'street ball' or 'playground'. Fundamentals get sloppy AF. You watch womens NCAA and youre seeing well-oiled machines, amazingly pinpoint shooting and a lot of passion.
I give it props where it's due.

I was thinking of the guy who got injured trying to avoid letting his full body weight on a QB during a hit. Cam Wake came out, and was livid that QBs were being protected, but nobody gave a damn about defensive players.

Anyone recall who that was, or am I hallucinating again? and yes, I realize the two are not mutually exclusive.
It was a pretty important D player, too, if I recall.

I just noticed that there's Zero Tackling. WTF? Not blitzing or running line stunts is one thing. THIS? This is ****ing Pointless! OMG!
As far as I am concerned, the pro bowl game went away 20 years ago. Because I haven’t watched one of those useless games in at least that long.
I am watching golf right now and it’s far more entertaining than the pro bowl game.

Back
Top Bottom