The ProBowl needs to go away. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The ProBowl needs to go away.

As far as I am concerned, the pro bowl game went away 20 years ago. Because I haven’t watched one of those useless games in at least that long.
I am watching golf right now and it’s far more entertaining than the pro bowl game.
Nascar is on :shrug:

The interview with the punter was the most entertaining part of the game

Having a few drinks so can't watch cars going in circles...LOL

gross GIF

You guys, this game us just for fun… why would anyone expect the nfl’s biggest stars to risk injuring each other over nothing? It’s just meant to recognize the nfl’s brightest more than anything lol

I played golf for 60 years until my back made playing impossible. So I still love the game and I have never watched one minute of a car race. I just don’t get the thrill of watching cars go in a circle or oval for hours on end.

I understand for non golfers why watching golf on TV would be boring but that’s exactly how I feel about NASCAR or any other car race.

I played golf for 60 years until my back made playing impossible. So I still love the game and I have never watched one minute of a car race. I just don’t get the thrill of watching cars go in a circle or oval for hours on end.

I understand for non golfers why watching golf on TV would be boring but that’s exactly how I feel about NASCAR or any other car race.
I don't play golf nearly as much as I did growing up. Maybe twice a month now. Miss those '90s years living in SoCal. We always went Sat to the LA Open at Riviera and to the old Shark Shootout in Thousand Oaks. Never made it to Pebble Beach or Torrey Pines. I need to start playing more especially the older I'm getting. I miss growing up in small town Idaho with our Family Pass and keys to the carthouse!

I remember when Ricky Williams made the Pro Bowl and was actually playing hard, mowing guys down and what not, lots of pissed off players. I loved it.

Racing is the most attended sport in the US. When you add the attendance from all the small tracks around the country you'll find far more spectators than all the other major sports combined. So you have a lot of race car drivers from small tracks that watch the racing at these major events. Similar to you watching the pro golfers. If you ever raced you would probably feel differently about watching it.

Back
Top Bottom