The Raiders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Raiders?

HelpForRicky

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It seems like every magazine about football I see right now has the Raiders going to the Superbowl. The Oakland Raiders. The same Oakland Raiders we over-whelmed last year.

Oakland is going to come out and try to do the exact same ting that they did last year. Play mediocre defense, and pass the hell out of the ball. Thats all they can do. The simple fact is, the raiders will have a tough time against any team with a solid front four. Or even a good DE. I believe the Dolphins fit that mould.

I dont even know why i even made this post, I just got sick and tired of seeing raiders raiders raiders. Lets see them play miami right now. No Chance. We would overwhelm them once again.

Im not garuanteeing Miami will win the superbowl, but i am garuanteeing the raiders won't.

They did make it last year. They're probably just assuming they'll repeat as AFC Champions. Typcial.

Relax. Hit the X in the top right corner, click start and shut down. Sit back and relax!

That's a good thing, I hate being favorites. I'd rather be the under dogs.

They made it last year and should have the year before. .

Doesn't seem un-reasonable.

Let's go flood their boards about how much we own them :goof:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
They made it last year and should have the year before. .

Doesn't seem un-reasonable.

Let's go flood their boards about how much we own them :goof:
you own them?...yeah, you've beaten them in many regular season meetings, but the one time it really counted(27-0), you lost...look, dont take this out on me, i'm just preparing you for the comebacks you'll get on the raiderboard

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you own them?...yeah, you've beaten them in many regular season meetings, but the one time it really counted(27-0), you lost...look, dont take this out on me, i'm just preparing you for the comebacks you'll get on the raiderboard

More like 27-10. That counts more since it was the AFC Championship game.

12/30/73

Originally posted by booyeah_

More like 27-10. That counts more since it was the AFC Championship game.

12/30/73
look at the date on that...also, remember Stabler's play in the 74 championship game?..also, Raiders have 3SBs to your 2, and they are more recent(somehow this is going to warrant buffalo SB comebacks)...im just telling you what they are going to say

We just match up well w/ them. They can't get away from the press w/ those two golden oldies.

look at the date on that...also, remember Stabler's play in the 74 championship game?..also, Raiders have 3SBs to your 2, and they are more recent(somehow this is going to warrant buffalo SB comebacks)...im just telling you what they are going to say

I'm not going to any Oakland Raiders board. I'm just saying we've beaten Oakland in playoff games before.

Originally posted by booyeah_

I'm not going to any Oakland Raiders board. I'm just saying we've beaten Oakland in playoff games before.
of course you have, but there really is no bragging rights..thats all

Originally posted by JAGFISH
We just match up well w/ them. They can't get away from the press w/ those two golden oldies.
true, but the golden oldies got them to the SB tho, while we were both watching the playoffs

We own them. Even Raider players themselves, when asked about potentially facing the Phins in the postseason last year, said that they were relieved to see us go and "it's just not a good matchup".

We own them and they know it. I don't care what happened 3 years ago. It's all about the present.

Why is it that you always take it upon yourself to find little ways to try and deflate any optimism on this board? Considering you seem like a really smart person, this sure is a childish thing to do. In response to your "just preparing you for the responses you'll get", you know full well everyone on this board know what they are going to say. You're just finding ways to insert a little jab towards the Dolphins. Furthermore, you know that the average Raiders fan will respond with an F you, rather than intelligent debate. My apologies to the resident Raiders fans, you all are the exception, not the rule I'm afraid.......

Originally posted by Muck

We own them. Even Raider players themselves, when asked about potentially facing the Phins in the postseason last year, said that they were relieved to see us go and "it's just not a good matchup".

We own them and they know it. I don't care what happened 3 years ago. It's all about the present.
i'll remember that quote Muck...especially for the Smack board;) ...you are right, doesnt matter what happened a couple years ago:)

Originally posted by Bazinet37

Why is it that you always take it upon yourself to find little ways to try and deflate any optimism on this board? Considering you seem like a really smart person, this sure is a childish thing to do. In response to your "just preparing you for the responses you'll get", you know full well everyone on this board know what they are going to say. You're just finding ways to insert a little jab towards the Dolphins. Furthermore, you know that the average Raiders fan will respond with an F you, rather than intelligent debate. My apologies to the resident Raiders fans, you all are the exception, not the rule I'm afraid.......
so you'd rather everybody just sit around and talk about how good your gonna be without any doom and gloom?....thats boring:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom