The Ravens (and Mike Wallace) next week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ravens (and Mike Wallace) next week

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Now look - maybe I am petty - maybe I am not turning the other cheek - but does anyone else want to kick that ***** Mike Wallace's ass next week?

Never wanted him here, thought it was a bad fit. I can't stand the **** he had a very toxic influence on this franchise

[TWEET]803004680540454921[/TWEET]
[TWEET]803006626559094785[/TWEET]

The Ravens are the sort of team that always beats us, especially away from home (have we ever won in that stadium) but if we get at least a few of our linemen back I think we will do.

I know a loss will come eventually, but I really want to win this one,

He has been playing well for the most part. I'm sure he wants "revenge"

Now look - maybe I am petty - maybe I am not turning the other cheek - but does anyone else want to kick that ***** Mike Wallace's ass next week?

Never wanted him here, thought it was a bad fit. I can't stand the **** he had a very toxic influence on this franchise

[TWEET]803004680540454921[/TWEET]
[TWEET]803006626559094785[/TWEET]

The Ravens are the sort of team that always beats us, especially away from home (have we ever won in that stadium) but if we get at least a few of our linemen back I think we will do.

I know a loss will come eventually, but I really want to win this one,

Perfect gif! I remember calling him out, not being able to clap his own hands lol

I wonder if he knows this is a completely different front office & coaching staff. Plus it was the Vikings that cut him last.

I hold no ill will towards Mike Wallace, I just want to beat the Ravens.

Mike Wallace, the player who basically gave up on his teammates when things were going bad. He tweets 7 days like he will show the team that gave up on him - sorry Mike its the other way around.

He may have a good game but lets not pretend what the narrative was with his time here.

Oh I wish him no ill will either.

I don't care about this guy anymore.

Go throw shade on Teddy Bridgewater, champ.

I rate him being here with Brandon Marshall. They both sucked, had huge egos, were outplayed by others on our team and OMFG were overpaid.

I wonder if he knows this is a completely different front office & coaching staff. Plus it was the Vikings that cut him last.

True. But, he's probably still pissed at us for being shipped out (along with our seventh round pick) for a fifth round draft choice.

I just hope our defense is pissed about nearly giving up a big 4th quarter lead and comes out firing next week...Cam, Branch, and Suh especially.

Every time I think about Wallace I remember him having Gibson do that interview for him. What a turd.

I just hope the Dolphins defense decides to show up next week unlike today. I can't stand the Ravens and won't forget that Wallace did quit on his teammates while playing for the Dolphins, so beating the Ravens and Wallace would be a little extra sweet. This is a crucial game for the Dolphins playoff hopes. I would just love to see the Dolphins come out and crush that team.

This is going to be a tough grind out game that's going to take another 5 years away from my life like most Dolphin games lol.

Back
Top Bottom