The Ravens (and Mike Wallace) next week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ravens (and Mike Wallace) next week

Not worried about Wallace...more concerned with Smith. Wallace will get his yards, but Smith is who I would be looking for if the game is on the line.

22s
Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
NFL has informed Dolphins their 1 pm game at Baltimore next Sunday may be moved to 4. We'll know decision tomorrow.

Steen and Bushrod were pretty weak in run blocking this game. That said, the 49ers were playing with the safety's up to stop the run. Some of those first down runs, I wished Tannehill would have changed the play, and other's I wish Jay would have ran straight through without the cut.

22s
NFL has informed Dolphins their 1 pm game at Baltimore next Sunday may be moved to 4. We'll know decision tomorrow.

Hope that helps the team, I personally prefer 1pm. Guess it's going to be televised.

Screw him. Why do we play the Ravens every year? This has to be 4 or 5 seasons in a row.

22s

I read this as 3 more hours for Pouncey and Albert to heal

We could seriously end their season with this win.

This is essentially a playoff game. Chances of making the playoffs decrease substantially for which ever team loses the game. So it's a must win game for the Dolphins. Lucky Ravens that play in a crappy division this season, they still have a fairly good chance of overtaking Pittsburgh. The Dolphins only chance of winning the East is if they win out and the Patriots stumble and lose another game.

We absolutely need to beat this team. It will require, in addition to our O line intact; a very effective running game. Finally, Gase needs to out coach Harbaugh; to me that is the best indicator of the new coaching regime. This win will be indicative of a finally effective coaching regime.

Wallace does not matter...

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwu1mdnknzcznme0ndi2njyzytjlowy0nwm5owy5yzfm-e1419804826856.jpeg

Mike-Wallace-Quit-Dolphins-1.png

**** Mike Wallace.

Outside of the division rivals, Baltimore is the team I've hated the most over the past several years. Winning this game will really prove something to me.

Baltimore is very up and down. Maybe we catch them on an off day. Either way we can beat this team

You notice he isn't calling out Flacco yet....because Mike is getting his numbers. Flacco is playing like dog doo but Mike is getting his so everything's good. Joe Flacco has an 80.4 QB rating. 11 TD, 10 int. (Tannehill 94.7)

The Ravens are 25th in points scored, 28th in rushing and 18th in passing. As we have seen all season, rankings and numbers don't mean much. You have to find a way to win....pretty or ugly.

They are 2nd in yards allowed and 4th in points allowed. #1 rush defense. Only allowed 4 rushing TD's.

Joe Flacco has an 80.4 QB rating. 11 TD, 10 int. (Tannehill 94.7)

Tough match-up for us considering injuries.

Our offense has struggled big time this year when Parker is not performing. Especially when the line is depleted.

Can we please eliminate the WR screen. Another failure on this play on 3rd and 15. I would like to see the average yards they have gained on this play. Got to be bad...2 yards maybe.

Jelani Jenkins needs to sit if that's all the better he can play. LB's had a rough day in coverage. Need to clean it up.

Landry is about as close to Steve Smith as it comes as it pertains to fiery play, emotion, trash talk, etc.

Inactives last week for Baltimore....

Kamalei Correa ILB Inactive
Crockett Gillmore TE Inactive
Ryan Jensen OG Inactive
Alex Lewis OG Inactive
Jimmy Smith CB Inactive
Za'Darius Smith OLB Inactive
Lorenzo Taliaferro RB Inactive

Hopefully we have Parker, Tunsil and Albert. Probably 3 weeks out on Xavien Howard...back vs the Jets and the AFC East 3 game stretch?

Back
Top Bottom