The Ravens (and Mike Wallace) next week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ravens (and Mike Wallace) next week

RAVENS ALWAYS BEAT US - ALWAYS OUT PHYSICAL US - this is the toughest, most meaningful game of the year coming up folks....

If we don't at least get 2 out of our 3 linemen back, I predict a loss.....

RAVENS ALWAYS BEAT US - ALWAYS OUT PHYSICAL US - this is the toughest, most meaningful game of the year coming up folks....

If we don't at least get 2 out of our 3 linemen back, I predict a loss.....

Me too.

Tunsil should be back, but to really make a difference we need Fat Albert back.

I'm not thinking about Wallace, I'm thinking about Gase and VJ. I'm thinking about Wake, Suh, Alonso, Tannehill, Landry, Ajayi, Stills and Parker. We almost beat Seattle ... but lost. We could have beaten the Patriots when they were vulnerable, but we lost. Today we beat a bad San Fran team in a game that was much closer than it should have been.

Get healthy. Get focused. and Get the win. We have had a lot of close losses to the Ravens ... and this is a must-win game.

The fact that Wallace cares about playing not the last team but the team before that traded him that's not even the sane front office or head coach says a lot about his character. Who cares! Miami failed Wallace as much as Wallace failed Miami.

mike Wallace is gone. who care we need win this games. he is playing good this yr. he is in systems that working for him. I do not want him scoring td on us sunday. this is our team must win game of year. Arizona is weak. bills and jets are tough games. N.E it all depend on their record.

I'm confident we will roll through the Ravens. Still lots of football left even should we win that one. Albert and Tunsil will be back for that game, and Howard will not be far off. Hopefully no injuries from today and DVP is 100%. :proud:

I'm with the "just beat the Ravens please" crowd. I know we have beat them here and there, and even saved a winless season against them, but they have bullied this team over the years - I recall just feeling out-classed against them at times, the Pennington season playoff game comes to mind.

As for Wallace, he's playing well with Flacco and been mostly classy as far as moving on from here - recall a few thinly veiled jabs our way when he went to Minnesota. He'll probably get a nice play in or two - we just need to win.

Of course he wants revenge. Those deep balls beat his hands up good. Probably did some damage as they bounced off.

I hate wallace (as a player) and i ****ing hate the ravens as much if not more than our division rivals. it would make my year for ajayi to punch that ****ing team in the mouth in the 4th quarter next week.

I think our defense will play much better against the ravens than they did today. Mobile QBs always kick our ace. Expect a 24-21ish type game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom