The Ravens (and Mike Wallace) next week | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ravens (and Mike Wallace) next week

He'll start throwing Flacco under the bus if they lose this upcoming Sunday too. He's that much of a crybaby.

He is doing good with Ravens when the team is clicking, when they are iffy really don't see him. With that said... yeah count down the days because about only thing worth while he caught in a Miami uniform was a paycheck(yes I know he actually made some good catches lol)

He has 4 touchdowns, he had 10 touchdowns in 2014.

He's got a couple more yards per reception though, apparently that's what matters.

I just hope the Dolphins defense decides to show up next week unlike today. I can't stand the Ravens and won't forget that Wallace did quit on his teammates while playing for the Dolphins, so beating the Ravens and Wallace would be a little extra sweet. This is a crucial game for the Dolphins playoff hopes. I would just love to see the Dolphins come out and crush that team.

Kap's rushing and the 49ers picking on Jenkins is really what hurt the defense. Flacco cannot do what Kap did to us. He can hurt us picking up first downs, but Kap is very good at breaking the pocket.

The place we can be hurt is if VJ is foolish enough to keep playing Jenkins. He is not healthy enough to compete!

He has 4 touchdowns, he had 10 touchdowns in 2014.

He's got a couple more yards per reception though, apparently that's what matters.

Yeah but he was one of the least efficient WRs in the NFL that year. We forced him the ball non-stop just to shut him up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
Miami Dolphins game Sunday at Baltimore Ravens will remain at 1 p.m.

Back
Top Bottom