The real Sanchez is back today | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

Sanchez goes out, throws 2 INTs and completes under 50% of his passes. And his team loses.

Good game in juncs eyes. I cant even begin to explain it.

obviously you didn't watch, neither INT was his fault. JJ Watt making 2 great plays prevented 2 TDs and won the game for Houston.

obviously you didn't watch, neither INT was his fault. JJ Watt making 2 great plays prevented 2 TDs and won the game for Houston.

The game sealing INT was his fault. It was a bad pass.

You aint gonna win many games when your QB cant complete 50% of his passes. You are gonna be stalling out on drives too often. Sanchez' completion percentage is a joke. You know that, but youll never admit it.

That’s what happens when crappy QB’s like the Taco stare down their intended WR. Look you can only hide from the truth for so long, sooner or later you’re going to realize what a steaming pile of crap Taco Boy is, until then just keep telling yourself that this is how the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] overall pick in the draft is supposed to play 4 years into his NFL career. :rolleyes2:

The game sealing INT was his fault. It was a bad pass.

You aint gonna win many games when your QB cant complete 50% of his passes. You are gonna be stalling out on drives too often. Sanchez' completion percentage is a joke. You know that, but youll never admit it.

I think sanchez blows as much as the next person. But how about their receivers? They were running the wrong routes the entire night. Going into the season I thought Holmes, kerley, Keller, etc would take the pressure off of Sanchez a little. It's week 6, and they are probably one of the worst receiving corps in the entire league. When you have to put your best db in the game to spark some offense, it's pathetic. Sanchez deserves blame for the last int, but their whole offense needs help.

btw, why do the jest continue to think shonn Greene is a starting running back in this league?

Where was the rationalization when Tannehill's passes were knocked down in week 1? How about getting hit by unblocked blitzers against the Cards?

He LOCKED onto his receiver one the first INT. He threw a bad pass on the 2nd INT. There were 2 or 3 sacks that clearly showed his lack of awareness in the pocket. ALL his fault.

If you guys havent already noticed, he is the biggest Sanchez supporter. So hes having to back pessle now that Sanchez ia living up to his billing ad the worst starting qb in the NFL. He is truly a blind homer that will make any excuse for Sanchez while in the same breath blame the exaft things on the Dolpuins qb. You wanna talk about jealousy, just look at what he writes and his reaponses. If they arent telling enough he is a homer then I dont know what else is.

For a good laugh please tell us again how the Jets are set at Qb for the next ten years??? Or who you wouldnt trade Sanfhez foe.....lol.

Where was the rationalization when Tannehill's passes were knocked down in week 1? How about getting hit by unblocked blitzers against the Cards?

He LOCKED onto his receiver one the first INT. He threw a bad pass on the 2nd INT. There were 2 or 3 sacks that clearly showed his lack of awareness in the pocket. ALL his fault.

I'm sorry did Tannehill have Miami in position to win on the final drive?

he locke donto his receiver? he had an open WR which would have had a TD if not for a great play by Watt.

the Jets are stumbling, Miami wins and mrodriguez shows up. what a bandwagoner.

Dont know why i bother writing back to you because you are as clueless as they come. Again, i dont spend my life on a message board as you do, thats just pathedic. I will post when i want, whether you like it or not.

Dont try and deflect because your boy taco finally cant give you an excuse to defend him. He will be happy to know you continue no matter how crappy he plays. I just wish for once youd admit your just a blind homer that has been proven to be more wrong then your ever right, that your jealous of the dolphins and dont really ever bring anything of value to a thread except the hope to derail it.

he locke donto his receiver? he had an open WR which would have had a TD if not for a great play by Watt.

the Jets are stumbling, Miami wins and mrodriguez shows up. what a bandwagoner.

Why is your go to comebck always "well did the dophins/Tannehill.....?"

Can you not defend the Jets and Sanchez based on their own merits?

Tannehill entrusted the lead late in his games to a kicker whose peers thru last saturday statistically hit 25-29 50+ yard kicks and DBs who you'd expect to hold the line at least once on long 4th down plays. The point is, he produced and took the lead late into the games he lost after Houston and then depended on his team, while Sanchez was playing catch up and getting into striking distance before putting a bad pass up for grabs only because his special teams scored a TD. Otherwise his futility would be more obvious even to those who watch games thru thick green - colored homervision.

And of course Sanchez did such a sterling job of keeping his team in his games with Pittsburgh and SF too. LOLOL

He did everything except yell "move to your right" to Watt.

You and Rex are the final two who believe in Sanchez. Too funny.

It's just funny how a badly thrown pass should have been caught so the most inaccurate QB since JaMarcus Russell's 5 game stretch can bring his team back to win only because of ST TD which he had nothing to do with. Yet perfectly thrown passes to both Hartline and Leggo by Tannehill that would have solidified existing leads if not dropped are conveniently just "one of those things"" that get ignored. Go figure.

That is TBD.

How Henne-like he is will be TBD? So your comparison on how Henne-like he is will be on his success level? In that case, David Carr, Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, Jamarcus Russell, Josh Heupel, and Tim Couch were all carbon copies of each other...

Back
Top Bottom