The real Sanchez is back today | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

Tannehill has had basically 1 good game na dit came in a loss where he threw the INT to lose it. Let's not get crazy here, neither of our WR corps are great but ours is beat up too and we don't have a ground game which you guys have.
Brian Hartline is at the top in yards because of Ryan Tannehill. Mark Sanchez cant do that because he doesn't make those around him better.

Brian Hartline is at the top in yards because of Ryan Tannehill. Mark Sanchez cant do that because he doesn't make those around him better.

b/c Tannhehill threw to a wide open Hartline and Hartline, like Hennehill, had one good that means Hennehill is making Hartline better? why couldn't he get closer than an almost 50 yd FG against us? why did he threw away the game in Ari? why couldn't he close out the game yesterday?

"Tannehill" hahaha.. The irony is that Henne would be starting on the jest right now, Especially funny coming from the guy who slurps Grossman-lite (wthout the legitimacy of making a SB). :up:

281dj5h-1.jpg

Like I always said, they're still delusional homers, but since everything is relative, JI is probably the most objective jest board:
6zrixf-1.jpg

b/c Tannhehill threw to a wide open Hartline and Hartline, like Hennehill, had one good that means Hennehill is making Hartline better? why couldn't he get closer than an almost 50 yd FG against us? why did he threw away the game in Ari? why couldn't he close out the game yesterday?

The jealousy is just dripping from this post. Just too funny. You've been reminded what a pro QB is supposed to look like and it is killing you. Now your torn between being horribly wrong about Sanchez for 4 years and having to put up with crappy QB play for any longer. Ha, ha ,ha.

"Tannehill" hahaha.. The irony is that Henne would be starting on the jest right now, Especially funny coming from the guy who slurps Grossman-lite (wthout the legitimacy of making a SB). :up:
Like I always said, they're still delusional homers, but since everything is relative, JI is probably the most objective jest board:

I said "Hennehill" not "Tannehill":D

The jealousy is just dripping from this post. Just too funny. You've been reminded what a pro QB is supposed to look like and it is killing you. Now your torn between being horribly wrong about Sanchez for 4 years and having to put up with crappy QB play for any longer. Ha, ha ,ha.

I've seen my team nearly make 2 SBs w/ my QB, I'm not jealous. Ryan is playing better right now w/o a doubt but I have seen so many young QBs play well early and not be able to keep it up or take that next step so you guys are getting way ahead of yourself especially for a guy who has not been able to make plays at critical moments of games. He's played well but you guys are acting like you have a young Tom Brady and it's a sure thing. He may end up being a top 10-15 QB but let's allow him to prove it forst before placing unreal expectations on the guy the same way you guys have done w/ almost every QB post-Marino.

I said "Hennehill" not "Tannehill":D

If you think Tannehill has looked anything like Henne did, I have to wonder if you know what you're looking at. If you were just joking with that comparison, my apologies...

but you guys are acting like you have a young Tom Brady

Tannehill is playing much better than Brady did in his first 5 games...

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I've seen my team nearly make 2 SBs w/ my QB

You mean when he couldn't come up big in the critical moments?

he hasn't played well enough for the team to be 4-1, he was pretty bad against us but I know you blame the kicker even though he set up a near 50 yard attempt. The D carried them yesterday and you benfitted from a big missed FG. The oak game the run game carried you, he's played well enough to be 2-3 which is where Miami is.

Completely false. Yes you think the 48 yd FG wasn't east but Carpenter has sucked from that distance anyway over his last 25 kicks (10 made). RT got them in FG range against the Jets and the Dolphins were a 4th and 10 at their 15 away from beating Arizona. It's Tannehill's fault the defense didn't hold? Yes, yes, I know, he threw a pick in INT that gave the Cardinals life. How dare the rookie throw a pick as he's hit on a pass rush.

Ahahhahahahaha there's a green floater circling the drain right here on ESPN tonight folks.

lol at Taco boy

another ugly red zone turnover, for Snatchez strikes again right before the half. ROFL

I still think JJ Watt looks like he's juiced up hardcore on HGH. Look at the dude's face and especially his nose. Looks like a friggin' cartoonist's caricature of a meathead. Wonder if/when he's gonna get Shawne Merriman'ed by the League's substance abuse policy.

If you think Tannehill has looked anything like Henne did, I have to wonder if you know what you're looking at. If you were just joking with that comparison, my apologies...

I'm seeing the same types of overreactions to a good game and a few good plays. Go back and read the threads from 2009.

Tannehill is playing much better than Brady did in his first 5 games...

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

You mean when he couldn't come up big in the critical moments?

Brady was 3-2, had 7 Tds and 4 INTs. how is Ryan playing better than Brady played?

Completely false. Yes you think the 48 yd FG wasn't east but Carpenter has sucked from that distance anyway over his last 25 kicks (10 made). RT got them in FG range against the Jets and the Dolphins were a 4th and 10 at their 15 away from beating Arizona. It's Tannehill's fault the defense didn't hold? Yes, yes, I know, he threw a pick in INT that gave the Cardinals life. How dare the rookie throw a pick as he's hit on a pass rush.
There's FG range then there's chip shot FG range, your QB got your into FG range, ours got our K into chip shot range.

Miami scored 8 pts in the 2nd half and OT and the TD and that TD came on a blown coverage where Hartline was all alone.

lol at Taco boy

another ugly red zone turnover, for Snatchez strikes again right before the half. ROFL

he played pretty well actually, JJ Watt made a couple of amazing plays. That INT at the end of the 1st half was all JJ Watt.

Back
Top Bottom