The real Sanchez is back today | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

he played pretty well actually

Ha, ha, ha.... choke at the end of the 1st half, choke at the end of the game. Two INTs in crunch time. No excuses. Just can't get it done. The most inconsistent starting QB in the NFL...

Ha, ha, ha.... choke at the end of the 1st half, choke at the end of the game. Two INTs in crunch time. No excuses. Just can't get it done. The most inconsistent starting QB in the NFL...

how did he choke? watt made a great play tipping the pass at the end of the 1st half and at the end of the game Cumberland has to catch that ball. I guess if he led his O to 3 pts and his team to no chance like Tannehill in week 1 he would have done better?

how did he choke? watt made a great play tipping the pass at the end of the 1st half and at the end of the game Cumberland has to catch that ball. I guess if he led his O to 3 pts and his team to no chance like Tannehill in week 1 he would have done better?

INTs at the critical points in the game. Telegraphed his throw at the end of the half. Threw high and wide at the end of the game. Missed several other open throws and worst of all.... has no pocket awareness whatsoever.

With you it is never Sanchez's fault. You call out Tannehill for the Cards game and (weirdly enough) try to ding him for a WIN in Cincy, but Sanchez is always the victim. You need to apply the same standards to your evaluation of Sanchez as other QBs.

Please help convince Rex to keep thinking that way.

how did he choke? at the end of the game Cumberland has to catch that ball.

To quote Dilfer and Steve Young at the end of the game....

Dilfer - "You hope that your TE can help you out there.."
Young - "But that was not an NFL throw..."
Dilfer - "no"

Keep telling yourself it is not on Sanchez.....

I've seen my team nearly make 2 SBs w/ my QB, I'm not jealous. Ryan is playing better right now w/o a doubt but I have seen so many young QBs play well early and not be able to keep it up or take that next step so you guys are getting way ahead of yourself especially for a guy who has not been able to make plays at critical moments of games. He's played well but you guys are acting like you have a young Tom Brady and it's a sure thing. He may end up being a top 10-15 QB but let's allow him to prove it forst before placing unreal expectations on the guy the same way you guys have done w/ almost every QB post-Marino.

All I can say is ,,,,,:sidelol::rotfl1::sidelol:

So Watt doesn't get credit for his tipped passes vs. Miami in Week 1? It also makes perfect sense to compare Sanchez to Ryan Tannehill. It's such a grand comparison.

tebowticker-1.gif

Godbless ESPN, nothing is ever Tebow's fault.

Sanchez was ok not good nor did he play well. The Cumberland int should have been caught but it was a typical Sanchez air ball. The red zone Int doesn't happen if he is not staring at his target allowing an unblocked Watt to slide to his right. Also, if Watt doesn't tip it, it most likely gets picked because he didn't alter the flight of the ball that much.

That last int was NOT Dirty Sanchez's fault imo. Cumberland should of caught that.

Overall I thought Sanchez played decent against the Texans

It was a poor throw. Cumberland is a nobody. He is wide open. Sanchez has to put the ball in a better spot.

I'm seeing the same types of overreactions to a good game and a few good plays. Go back and read the threads from 2009.

I don't care about fan reaction to his play. You implied that he and Henne were similar. If that is a comparison you are making, my point stands...

We may have overreacted to Henne, but he'd be starting right now in Jersey if the jest weren't on the hook for The Taco's exten$ion. Overreaction to Henne's strengths was still more realistic than under-reaction to SadSack's fatal flaws. Sanchez ****ed up the throw turning it into a jump volley ball when trying to catch up vs Tannehill who every time after Houston entrusted his leads to kickers making kicks that statistically 25 out of 29 kickers made this season thru last saturday or defenses holding the line at least once on 4ths and longs. Comparing Sanchez to Tannehill is like comparing Rex Grossman to Big Ben.

Back
Top Bottom