The reason I like the Albert signing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The reason I like the Albert signing

And when they do reach the decision to move on from the player when re-evaluating, rarely is it just after handing him a +$45 million contract. Lame response.

It's your choice to be a miserable kunt and speculate the negative despite a new GM. Enjoy the wallowing.

It's your choice to be a miserable kunt and speculate the negative despite a new GM. Enjoy.

As its your choice to be a raging sycophant and agree with whatever this team does no matter how damning the move is. I had my opinion about the players before free agency began, im not changing it simply because one has the words "Miami Dolphins" associated with him.

And when they do reach the decision to move on from the player when re-evaluating, rarely is it just after handing him a +$45 million contract. Lame response.

There are 32 starting LT's in the NFL and they are all qverpaid, we now have a top 10 LT to replace J Martin, I think our offense got better today.
**** this bull****

There are 32 starting LT's in the NFL and they are all qverpaid, we now have a top 10 LT to replace J Martin, I think our offense got better today.
**** this bull****

Our offense didnt get as good as it could have been for as long as it could have been.
Im willing to overpay someone in free agency. Im not willing to overpay someone who is inferior in both age, durability, and future production compared to another player. Id rather just go sign the other player.

Think about what it actually means to cut Albert in a few years: We would have handed him a +45 million contract, and we would either have to spend a high draft pick on a tackle or a second high contract on another free agent. Or we could have just signed Monroe or Veldheer to their contract's and been set.

This isnt difficult people: value ****ing matters. We could either fix the problem now or keep re-plugging the same holes year after year. How did that work during the Ireland years?

Signing Albert IMHO was good period.....he is 29.....he turns 30 in Nov....he's young enough and he can pass block. That's good enough for me :-)

Back
Top Bottom