*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread***

If he becomes coach, I’d stop being a fan as long as he’s there.

Anyone advocating for a coach that was moronic enough to get a tattoo of his wife wearing a butt fumbler's jersey should be permanently banned from this site....
upload_2018-12-30_23-59-47.jpeg

Rex has accomplished more than Gasy ever will. I think that we all should stop supporting thus team until Gasy is fired.

He would be an upgrade over Gasy. Rex wpuld get a real OC for call the plays. He wouldn’t turn Miami into a powderpuff team either.

As boring as Miami has been at least he would add some entertainment

Ross may have been a fan of his, since Ross liked the Jets. Rex isn't the "Turn around a franchise" kinda guy.

With this rumor about Burke being fired, I’m thinking Rex is going to be the new DC.

Rex Ryan is forever fortunate that the Giants defeated the Patriots in that 2007 season Super Bowl. Otherwise I never would have forgiven Ryan for blowing that home Monday night game late in the season, when he was Ravens defensive coordinator under Billick. It was the one regular season game New England should have lost. They overcame multiple fourth down plays, some of them after Ryan panicked on the defensive call.

Back
Top Bottom