The Rivalry is Back. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rivalry is Back.

I am going to have to go back and watch that game again with a tranquil mind. How Miami pulled that out...
Once we punted for a safety (WTF??) I thought now that Buffalo would only need a FG, I was afraid we were sunk.
Hell of a game though. I'll take a W vs Buffalo any way possible.
Allen is a beast, but that missed TD throw into the ground on 4th down at the end of the game was killer.

Josh Allen was gased at the end of the game. That is why he missed the TD pass.

Too many passes called.
I think it was that finger more that being gassed. But either way this offense lives and dies through 17. And I will take that bet more than I wouldn’t.

You all played a Hell of a game.

Had to go read your board and they are loading up the excuses.

1. Blame the unsafe playing conditions. I guess it's OK to play in frigid conditions in Buffalo but doesn't work the other way. It all comes down to conditioning.
2. Blame the refereeing
3. Say Tua sucks
4. Five minutes later say concussion protocol was a scam ( hmm... now they were afraid to have Tua back in ? )
5. Were missing players
6. One poster saying Tua on had 189 yards, big whoop. Yeah, he was on the field for 20 minutes. Allen had 400 yards, on the field for 40 minutes and threw 3.5 times as many passes.

I think the Buffalo fans might be a bit more delusional than the Miami fans at times.

I look forward to the day when we beat you guys at full strength.

That day is coming soon.

I thought it was gonna be a stomping today but you gave us all we could handle with your backups

Had to go read your board and they are loading up the excuses.

1. Blame the unsafe playing conditions. I guess it's OK to play in frigid conditions in Buffalo but doesn't work the other way. It all comes down to conditioning.
2. Blame the refereeing
3. Say Tua sucks
4. Five minutes later say concussion protocol was a scam ( hmm... now they were afraid to have Tua back in ? )
5. Were missing players
6. One poster saying Tua on had 189 yards, big whoop. Yeah, he was on the field for 20 minutes. Allen had 400 yards, on the field for 40 minutes and threw 3.5 times as many passes.

I think the Buffalo fans might be a bit more delusional than the Miami fans at times.
Those tend to be the excuses every week. I bet I can name those posters like O could name the delusional ones here.

End of the day it was a close division game that the Fins did enough to win and the Bills didn’t. You are now AFCE leaders alone in week 3. And Bills have to go back to work. I hate dropping AFC games. Even hate is MORE dropping AFCE games.

I had to have a stress test Tuesday (no not a joke)....my heart can't take this 2 weeks in a row!!
Oh My God Omg GIF by Laff

I look forward to the day when we beat you guys at full strength.

That day is coming soon.

I thought it was gonna be a stomping today but you gave us all we could handle with your backups
While I hear you.

We have 17 and company. healthy. And you held them to 17. That is impressive win.

The injuries on defense clearly didn’t affect the game much.

I'm not about to anoint the Dolphins as the team to beat in the AFC. But, that's a big win against what I believe is the best team in the conference.

Looking at the stats, you would definitely think Buffalo won. Allen had 42 completions for 400 yards. But it came down to three plays. The 45-yard throw to Waddle on third and forever, the goal-line stand, and the forced fumble early that Miami turned into points.

The Dolphins running game is a work in progress. I love the win, but really wanted to see the team run out the clock late from the goal-line. Giving Buffalo and Allen another chance wasn't good for my heart rate!

How big was it for Miami? Every team in the AFC East lost as did KC. Again, Miami is a work in progress. I still think Buffalo is the team to beat, but nice to finally get a win against the Bills.

Classy response, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom