The Rosen Market | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rosen Market

I like him, and would happily trade a second for him with a view to him being a long-term answer. However I am not the GM and it seems obvious that everything they are doing at the moment points to drafting a QB in 2020, which means that Rosen is not an option.

I agree with the article that Washington is the most likely. I would still consider Rosen a better prospect than Lock and Jones, and potentially Haskins, despite what happened last year.

Hopefully another team swoops in front of Miami and “steals” him just like last season.

I don't think he will be in the draft again this year... but hopefully another team trades for him instead of Miami

What is it about him that he was given up on so quickly?
The potential to draft Kyler Murray is what is allegedly causing the Cards to give up on him.

If the question is why do people who ranked him as a top-10 QB in last years draft now consider him as having no future as an NFL QB, I'm not really sure. It seems that people who were cursing the FO for letting the Cards jump over us to take him last year would now curse them for trading for him this year.

If a QB was the only missing piece then I'd rather use the #13 pick to trade for Rosen that burn it on Haskins, Lock or Jones, but given the excellent DL or OL players that are likely to be available this year I think that should be our focus.

The potential to draft Kyler Murray is what is allegedly causing the Cards to give up on him.

If the question is why do people who ranked him as a top-10 QB in last years draft now consider him as having no future as an NFL QB, I'm not really sure. It seems that people who were cursing the FO for letting the Cards jump over us to take him last year would now curse them for trading for him this year.

If a QB was the only missing piece then I'd rather use the #13 pick to trade for Rosen that burn it on Haskins, Lock or Jones, but given the excellent DL or OL players that are likely to be available this year I think that should be our focus.
And Trade Down!

That, and some people are obsessed with instant evaluation. A rookie doesn't excel after 4 games in the NFL? BUST!

To be fair, Rosen didn't look like a future All Pro, but he's the the to some to have that 'could be' guy. I'll say this often- Flores wants a smart QB, not necessarily the best athlete

They signed Fitzpatrick which is a pretty clear indicator that Rosen will never come to Miami which is OK by me. I never liked the kid in the first place and though Arizona was stupid to draft it.

Roll with Fitz and draft a QB. The End.

This.

We had time to go get Rosen. We signed Fitz instead. Rosen isn't on our radar, by all reasonable observations.

Back
Top Bottom