The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

Well on the bright side i had a $20 wager at the beginning of the Season for a TB superbowl. Payout is $300.

TB owes me.

It just seems to me, some of the Saints players just don't seem the least bit interested in anything to do with the game.

Michael Thomas who? Cooks?

I have zero idea how they are even going to put a team together, they have so much cutting to do.
We better not lose to them next year. They might have a roster close to what we had in 2019.

Congratulations to Drew Brees on a phenomenal career and being a great guy who helped his community immensely.

As I type that I realize this could have been us😕, I just recalled we chose Daunte Culpepper over you 🥺

Well was hoping for the Saints, but they have been ho hum the last three years in the playoffs.

So Brady one year in the NFC and he already has made it to the NFC championship game. Jesus man this guy really is the GOAT isn't he?
List every weapon he has. Look at their defense. Now tell me how many QBs would do good in his place.

Back
Top Bottom