The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

They got cream for that

Dammit! TB owes me a payout. They or KC better win the SB.

Lol..My luck it will be GB/Bills. The two teams i didn't put anything on during the preseason to win the SB.

As of right now... I've got the Bills and the Packers.

I'm betting against Mahommes being available.

Brady looks a lot younger than he is, I know he has a program designed for him, but if he bottles it, I'm buying it. SOB.

Can't be done, would make things worse for them, he just signed a new mega deal at start of season

Sucks for him because that team is going to experience a major tear down. He may end up wasting his prime years!

Last edited:
List every weapon he has. Look at their defense. Now tell me how many QBs would do good in his place.

Tampa Bay hasn't made the playoffs since 2007 and haven't made the NFC championship game since 2002. They've now done both in Brady's 1st year starting with a brand new HC in a brand new system. I don't believe in coincidences.

Brees had a better defense, comparable weapons and has been in the same system with the same HC since 2006 and had home field advantage yet couldn't get it done. Maybe Brady is just really good?

I hate Brady...... but he IS the Goat

TB is loaded with weapons on offense and defense. But no doubt Brady elevates them to that next level. Doubt it could have happened with any other vets out there.
They have just as good of a chance to go into GB and knock them off.

IMO, If they knock off GB and face lets say Bills in the SB then TB has to be the favorite. Allen is starting to show the carelessness and inconsistencies in accuracy so far during this playoffs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom