The Saints will not realease AMac | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints will not realease AMac

I dont know. Last time I checked, MacPherson has yet to figure out which O-linemen he lines up behind.

Deuce said:
Sure he has his problems... but didn't Haslett and his FO also trade Ricky to the Dolphins?

Spoilman and wanny were with the Dolphins.

JoeRobStad4ever said:
Thanks for the perspective, I for one appreciate it. I was a little skeptical when I heard the report on McPherson, he was high on a lot of teams wish lists as that QB to try to pick up late in the draft because of the huge upside he has. If the Saints did cut him, they'd be morons.

You guys need more posters like this on your board....;)

People who actually values information and perspective from another fan.... instead of dismissing it and insulting.....

zeke0123 said:
you mean Randy Mueller ???? the guy who runs the Dolphins FO now ??

I wish the Saints kept Mueller, no doubt.

Amac

come on guys, you are all ready to give up on gus. I think Sage is a better
shot than amac. I know for sure he is smarter than jay. I say wait until the next
draft then get the qb of the future. Hopefully by then we'll have an oline that can protect.

Zigg said:
One silly report out of Miami and you all assume McPherson will be cut. There is 0% chance of him not making the 53 man roster, regardless of what report comes out of Miami. Can one of you explain to me why on Earth the Saints would release a highly touted prospect(regardless of what some of you think) to keep two life long back-ups, especially when Kingsbury can still be put on the practise squad. Use your brains people.

One more thing, AMac for Gordon is about as funny as releasing him outright. The Saints love their RB situation of Deuce, A.Smith and Stecker. It's a top 5 group, and Lamar would be cut.

I understand you're upset with Feeley/Frerotte, but AMac will not be a Dolphin. I feel your pain, us Saint fans had to endure the Billy Joe's and Danny Woeful. Best of luck.
I do agree with you about the Gordon part and it doesnt seem likely that a team would accually release AMac BUT, if he really is the 4th qb on the depth chart he will be released. No team keeps 4 qbs.

Zigg said:
One silly report out of Miami and you all assume McPherson will be cut. There is 0% chance of him not making the 53 man roster, regardless of what report comes out of Miami. Can one of you explain to me why on Earth the Saints would release a highly touted prospect(regardless of what some of you think) to keep two life long back-ups, especially when Kingsbury can still be put on the practise squad. Use your brains people.

One more thing, AMac for Gordon is about as funny as releasing him outright. The Saints love their RB situation of Deuce, A.Smith and Stecker. It's a top 5 group, and Lamar would be cut.

I understand you're upset with Feeley/Frerotte, but AMac will not be a Dolphin. I feel your pain, us Saint fans had to endure the Billy Joe's and Danny Woeful. Best of luck.

Good. Thats the best news I've heard all day.

Zigg said:

I agree with you 100%.I will have to say that i would love to get McPherson.I wanted to draft him or Orton on draft day.I loved our draft this year but i do wish we would have drafted a qb.Gus and Feeley both suck really bad.Until we get a better o-line and qb we wont be going to the playoffs.Qb needs to be the first thing we look for.We could get McPherson in a trade but there is no way we could do Gordan for McPherson.The Saints would be stupid to make a trade like that.I feel our o-line will get better in time with the players we have now.So i feel if we could get a better qb we could be in the playoffs next year but we need to get that guy here this year to learn the system.

Deuce said:
You guys need more posters like this on your board....;)

People who actually values information and perspective from another fan.... instead of dismissing it and insulting.....
We have plenty of good posters But to come in and act like your from the saints FO with absolutes goes over like a lead balloon....From what I have read A Mac has Looked beyond RAW in camp and Hasslett isnt happy with him 4th string is 4th string and 4 stringer can get cut...upside or not. Is it possible they seek a trade before the cut-down sure it is..its also possible he gets the snip.

Zigg said:
Nope, just a Saint fan who knows the Saints won't release a 5th round draft pick with huge upside and a little trade value to keep an undrafted FA who has a noodle arm and zero starting potential that can be put on the PS. Just trying to bring some perspective to your board. I would be a happy Phin phan too if I thought I could get AMac for nothing.

Four starts as a FRESHMAN, 12 TDs, 1 INT, 130.1 QB rating. I know it's not much, but the guy has huge potential.

Did someone lose his way on the journey to a Saints forum? Why do these people come here? Get them an Unknown Comic bag (they call them AINTS bags in Nawlins) :rofl3:

I like to think other fans come here because we've got a good thing going and they see it. Why would anyone not welcome that?? I didn't see the initial post as trolling, since we have our own outlandish threads to begin with and he provided information from another side of a topic.

McPherson will not play here. It's never even been a possibility. As I've posted, just because he's 4th on some depth chart doesn't mean he can't move up....not even taking into consideration that he's a low risk-high reward draft pick.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Oh you mean Randy Mueller? OUR current GM?

Yeah, that was a great move made by one of our FO members. Thanks for the props. :lol:

Good 1:lol:

Zigg said:

Look, it's not as silly as you make it sound...The Fins have an in with the Saints and if, I said if...the Saints are dissapointed with McPh, as both NO and Mia papers are reporting, it's not to far fetched that we would be interested in upgrading our QB situation...McPh would be an upgrade over Sage...

As far as trades for Gordon...you're right there...the Saints don't have a need and Gordon just isn't that good to garner much in return.

With the obvious lack of production at QB from our team...ANY QB that hits the waiver wire will be looked at...

However, you do have a point and I'm not sure your FO is sold on Brooks, so releasing McPh would be dumb...but if he hits the wire, he's probably gone...

damn people here quick to attack someone... i personally didn't think it would make sense to cut him, im thinking possibly the practice squad but then other teams can sign him off of there... but why this late in the preseason would haslet still have him 4th string, by now put him at 3rd string and let him get some preseason reps in the 4th quarter... tha tdoesnt make sense to me

Embarassed

This is kinda embarassing. This guy comes on the board, and informs us that this guy will not be cut. I think most of us know that. They would rather trade him, when he is going to garner lots of interest. What he gets is lots of "the Saints suck" replies. Real grown up people. In reality, our Fish are gonna suck. Yes that is reality. Anyone with a smattering of sports knowledge knows that. Will we finish dead last in the NFl? Not sure, hope not. Will we finish in the bottom 10. Yes. Yes we will. Our schedule alone can attest to that. And Yes, the Saints will finish ahead of us. This year anyways.

What I am trying to say is some people should expect Reality in here. The Guy was not being an arrogant jerk saying that we are terrible. In fact, he attests that we are strong contenders to get Matt Leinhart. Which most of you next year will hope we do draft. Just because he is not a Phins fan is no reason to be Rude and incite Name calling like a 5 year old not being allowed to stay up past 8.

Back
Top Bottom