The Saints will not realease AMac | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints will not realease AMac

I'm still trying to think why we'd want any player that couldn't make the Saints.

Zigg said:
One silly report out of Miami and you all assume McPherson will be cut. There is 0% chance of him not making the 53 man roster, regardless of what report comes out of Miami. Can one of you explain to me why on Earth the Saints would release a highly touted prospect(regardless of what some of you think) to keep two life long back-ups, especially when Kingsbury can still be put on the practise squad. Use your brains people.

One more thing, AMac for Gordon is about as funny as releasing him outright. The Saints love their RB situation of Deuce, A.Smith and Stecker. It's a top 5 group, and Lamar would be cut.

I understand you're upset with Feeley/Frerotte, but AMac will not be a Dolphin. I feel your pain, us Saint fans had to endure the Billy Joe's and Danny Woeful. Best of luck.

You can have him.
I don't expect him to amount to squat in the NFL.
Enjoy another flop in Saintsland. :lol:

Trekbiz said:
Adrian McPherson....sorry guys he's not being released, the Saints are very high on him.
So you're telling me there's a chance!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl3:

But really, as stated above, if the guy can't even find the center to line up under, why on earth would we even give him a look? Heck, we've got enough problems with our QBs who can find the C.

FinsAreLife said:
here this should be good enough for you.........

clear.gif

omg!! that is the funniest thing ive ever seen! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

The guard thinks someone is playing with a ***.

Zigg said:
One silly report out of Miami and you all assume McPherson will be cut. There is 0% chance of him not making the 53 man roster, regardless of what report comes out of Miami. Can one of you explain to me why on Earth the Saints would release a highly touted prospect(regardless of what some of you think) to keep two life long back-ups, especially when Kingsbury can still be put on the practise squad. Use your brains people.

One more thing, AMac for Gordon is about as funny as releasing him outright. The Saints love their RB situation of Deuce, A.Smith and Stecker. It's a top 5 group, and Lamar would be cut.

I understand you're upset with Feeley/Frerotte, but AMac will not be a Dolphin. I feel your pain, us Saint fans had to endure the Billy Joe's and Danny Woeful. Best of luck.

How many roster spots are you going to invest in the QB position? It may be a numbers game. If he's 4th on the depth chart and doesn't move up by impressing the coaches, then he most assuredly will be released or placed on the practice squad.

Zigg said:

Bro. Do yourself a favor, just stop replying. My fellow Dolphin fan bretheren are not in a good mental state at the moment. They're all freaking out over the preseason and it has just hightened the ridiculous "We should trade for" threads. It's sad, but that's what happens when you get a board full of impatient fanatics (for the most part, there happens to be a few who haven't jumped off a bridge yet lol).

So again, it's basically a waste of time to argue unless you're arguing for the sake of arguing. I whole heartedly agree with you, there's not a chance in h*ll the Saints trade or cut A-Mac.

KuD said:
You're absolutely right. It's very unlikely that McPherson gets waived. I wouldn't say 0%, but unlikely nonetheless. What we need to do is let Feeley, Frerotte start, doesn't really seem to matter. And draft a QB in 06. I don't understand all the comotion over McPherson on these boards myself. One little article and everyone is up in arms.

Anyways, :welcome: to the boards.

Thanks for the welcome, from what I hear Freotte has the upper hand because of his past experience with Scott's offensive system, I think he's the short term answer, but I would be happy for the Dolphins if Davey landed there, Saban would know how to use him.

Zigg said:

Did people expect Tom Brady (even though I hate him with a passion) to win 3 superbowl rings? Did anyone expect Delhomme to be a top notch QB. DID ANYONE EXPECT THE BAND TO RUN OUT ON THE FIELD!!!!???!?!? No...alright...anything can happen.

finz99 said:
Did people expect Tom Brady (even though I hate him with a passion) to win 3 superbowl rings? Did anyone expect Delhomme to be a top notch QB. DID ANYONE EXPECT THE BAND TO RUN OUT ON THE FIELD!!!!???!?!? No...alright...anything can happen.

Wow, you really got a tight grip on that "anything can happen" defense don't ya?

Anything can happen.........sure.......... just like it's possible a drastic climate change and California breaking off could leave our great state of AZ vulnerable to a freak Hurricane........but hey, "it could happen" ;)

enigmatics said:
Wow, you really got a tight grip on that "anything can happen" defense don't ya?

Anything can happen.........sure.......... just like it's possible a drastic climate change and California breaking off could leave our great state of AZ vulnerable to a freak Hurricane........but hey, "it could happen" ;)

Wow dude...I was jsut joking...as can be told by the "BAND RUNNING OUT ON TEH FIELD!!!?!?!?!? part" but then again...computer aint the best way to make a joke.

34ibon99 said:
Who are you anyway? the aints GM?:rolleyes:

Funny how a guy with less than 10 posts is now the EXPERT on the Saint's personnel decisions. :lol:

enigmatics said:

Hey your from Scottsdale! Wow...hows it goin??

finz99 said:
Wow dude...I was jsut joking...as can be told by the "BAND RUNNING OUT ON TEH FIELD!!!?!?!?!? part" but then again...computer aint the best way to make a joke.

True indeed.............as I was being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom