The Saints will not realease AMac | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints will not realease AMac

Mitchy71 said:
This is kinda embarassing. This guy comes on the board, and informs us that this guy will not be cut. I think most of us know that. They would rather trade him, when he is going to garner lots of interest. What he gets is lots of "the Saints suck" replies. Real grown up people. In reality, our Fish are gonna suck. Yes that is reality. Anyone with a smattering of sports knowledge knows that. Will we finish dead last in the NFl? Not sure, hope not. Will we finish in the bottom 10. Yes. Yes we will. Our schedule alone can attest to that. And Yes, the Saints will finish ahead of us. This year anyways.

What I am trying to say is some people should expect Reality in here. The Guy was not being an arrogant jerk saying that we are terrible. In fact, he attests that we are strong contenders to get Matt Leinhart. Which most of you next year will hope we do draft. Just because he is not a Phins fan is no reason to be Rude and incite Name calling like a 5 year old not being allowed to stay up past 8.
I dont like absolutes from other fans thats just me.. I try to not use them myself (when its all speculation)....If I came off as offensive then I sincerely appologize.

Mitchy71 said:
This is kinda embarassing. This guy comes on the board, and informs us that this guy will not be cut. I think most of us know that. They would rather trade him, when he is going to garner lots of interest. What he gets is lots of "the Saints suck" replies. Real grown up people. In reality, our Fish are gonna suck. Yes that is reality. Anyone with a smattering of sports knowledge knows that. Will we finish dead last in the NFl? Not sure, hope not. Will we finish in the bottom 10. Yes. Yes we will. Our schedule alone can attest to that. And Yes, the Saints will finish ahead of us. This year anyways.

What I am trying to say is some people should expect Reality in here. The Guy was not being an arrogant jerk saying that we are terrible. In fact, he attests that we are strong contenders to get Matt Leinhart. Which most of you next year will hope we do draft. Just because he is not a Phins fan is no reason to be Rude and incite Name calling like a 5 year old not being allowed to stay up past 8.

Saints finish ahead of us? Hmmm..

Zigg said:
One silly report out of Miami and you all assume McPherson will be cut. There is 0% chance of him not making the 53 man roster, regardless of what report comes out of Miami. Can one of you explain to me why on Earth the Saints would release a highly touted prospect(regardless of what some of you think) to keep two life long back-ups, especially when Kingsbury can still be put on the practise squad. Use your brains people.

One more thing, AMac for Gordon is about as funny as releasing him outright. The Saints love their RB situation of Deuce, A.Smith and Stecker. It's a top 5 group, and Lamar would be cut.

I understand you're upset with Feeley/Frerotte, but AMac will not be a Dolphin. I feel your pain, us Saint fans had to endure the Billy Joe's and Danny Woeful. Best of luck.

here this should be good enough for you.........

clear.gif

First let me see I like the Dolphins as a team, I am an LSU and Nick Saban fan so I am also following your team. Now let me state that I am a big Saints fan and I am here just to offer opinion and not talking smack.

Now to the point of my post, Adrian McPherson, sorry guys he's not being released, the Saints are very high on him, he is considered a project player, but the team will not risk putting him through waivers, I'm sorry to tell you. McPherson is a very raw talent, he has all the physical tools, but it will be two or three years before he will take the field as a starter, in three seasons he will battle Aaron Brooks for the starting job. Aaron Brooks and McPherson are on this years Saints 53 man roster now, Bouman is almost assured the backup job unless Kliff Kingsbury really out performs him badly. It is Kingsbury's only shot to make the team beating out Todd Bouman, he doesn't need to beat out McPherson he has a roster spot and I don't care what newspapers are spinning, because it is the truth. If anyone is going to the Dolphins I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar that it will be Rohan Davey. I think he'd be a great option for you guys too. I just want the madness to stop don't get your hopes up for McPherson because he's not going anywhere. Thanks, I will frequent the board throughout the season as long as people can remain civil when it comes to opponents fans, like I said I like the Dolphins too, good luck to ya'll this year, you have a legion of LSU fans watching.

derick76 said:
First let me see I like the Dolphins as a team, I am an LSU and Nick Saban fan so I am also following your team. Now let me state that I am a big Saints fan and I am here just to offer opinion and not talking smack.

Now to the point of my post, Adrian McPherson, sorry guys he's not being released, the Saints are very high on him, he is considered a project player, but the team will not risk putting him through waivers, I'm sorry to tell you. McPherson is a very raw talent, he has all the physical tools, but it will be two or three years before he will take the field as a starter, in three seasons he will battle Aaron Brooks for the starting job. Aaron Brooks and McPherson are on this years Saints 53 man roster now, Bouman is almost assured the backup job unless Kliff Kingsbury really out performs him badly. It is Kingsbury's only shot to make the team beating out Todd Bouman, he doesn't need to beat out McPherson he has a roster spot and I don't care what newspapers are spinning, because it is the truth. If anyone is going to the Dolphins I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar that it will be Rohan Davey. I think he'd be a great option for you guys too. I just want the madness to stop don't get your hopes up for McPherson because he's not going anywhere. Thanks, I will frequent the board throughout the season as long as people can remain civil when it comes to opponents fans, like I said I like the Dolphins too, good luck to ya'll this year, you have a legion of LSU fans watching.
Nice post...Hopes are down but not out :D.

So what if they traded ricky to us.

They duped the dumbest coach in the league... But now that he's gone i now see the new ****** of the NFL. Mr. steroids himself- Jim "I rubbed the cream to make my nose bigger" haslett.

derick76 said:

Man you are gonna be dissapointed if in the end hes released.

Zigg said:
Nope, just a Saint fan who knows the Saints won't release a 5th round draft pick with huge upside and a little trade value to keep an undrafted FA who has a noodle arm and zero starting potential that can be put on the PS. Just trying to bring some perspective to your board. I would be a happy Phin phan too if I thought I could get AMac for nothing.

Four starts as a FRESHMAN, 12 TDs, 1 INT, 130.1 QB rating. I know it's not much, but the guy has huge potential.
Well being a big Saints fan as you claim to be, you would think you would know that Klingsbury was a 6th round draft pick, not an "undrafted FA".

I give up, I cannot explain in clearer terms other than this 99.99999999999999999% chance that McPherson remains in New Orleans.

So some of you will say, "So we have a chance?" NO!! He is a very highly touted player for New Orleans, a three-year project player, very raw, will be the third quarterback for the Saints. Kingsbury or Bouman will be released. I'd bed you guys jump on Bouman if he was cut, your offensive coordinator Scott Linllhan (sp) coached Bouman in Minnesota he was highly touted there. Likely won't happen but a better chance of that than McPherson getting released, Kingsbury is the odd man out, and he's better than McPherson right now, but McPherson has the potential to be a star, Kingsbury can be a capable quarterback. My guess once again is you guys get Rohan Davey.

derick76 said:
I give up, I cannot explain in clearer terms other than this 99.99999999999999999% chance that McPherson remains in New Orleans.

So some of you will say, "So we have a chance?" NO!! He is a very highly touted player for New Orleans, a three-year project player, very raw, will be the third quarterback for the Saints. Kingsbury or Bouman will be released. I'd bed you guys jump on Bouman if he was cut, your offensive coordinator Scott Linllhan (sp) coached Bouman in Minnesota he was highly touted there. Likely won't happen but a better chance of that than McPherson getting released, Kingsbury is the odd man out, and he's better than McPherson right now, but McPherson has the potential to be a star, Kingsbury can be a capable quarterback. My guess once again is you guys get Rohan Davey.
hes as good a gone :lol:

j/k

J Tes said:
Well being a big Saints fan as you claim to be, you would think you would know that Klingsbury was a 6th round draft pick, not an "undrafted FA".

i'm sorry, apparently Kingsbury was a 6th round pick of the Patriots, who was cut and the saints signed to the practise squad. I clearly know nothing of the Saints and am not a real fan. Please ignore all I have previously posted, McPherson will be cut by the end of the week. I suggest you run out and be the first to get a custom made, Miami Dolphins Adrian McPherson jersey.

derick76 said:

I think thats what you want it happens but you dont know wats gonna happen :lol:

Zigg said:
i'm sorry, apparently Kingsbury was a 6th round pick of the Patriots, who was cut and the saints signed to the practise squad. I clearly know nothing of the Saints and am not a real fan. Please ignore all I have previously posted, McPherson will be cut by the end of the week. I suggest you run out and be the first to get a custom made, Miami Dolphins Adrian McPherson jersey.
SWEET!!! Thanks for the tip.

Now, along with my James, Alexander, Jordan, Henry, and Law Jerseys, I will FINALLY have one to wear!

Mitchy71 said:
SWEET!!! Thanks for the tip.

Now, along with my James, Alexander, Jordan, Henry, and Law Jerseys, I will FINALLY have one to wear!

Charles Jordan? Wasn't he a Dolphin already?

Zigg said:
One silly report out of Miami and you all assume McPherson will be cut. There is 0% chance of him not making the 53 man roster, regardless of what report comes out of Miami. Can one of you explain to me why on Earth the Saints would release a highly touted prospect(regardless of what some of you think) to keep two life long back-ups, especially when Kingsbury can still be put on the practise squad. Use your brains people.

One more thing, AMac for Gordon is about as funny as releasing him outright. The Saints love their RB situation of Deuce, A.Smith and Stecker. It's a top 5 group, and Lamar would be cut.

I understand you're upset with Feeley/Frerotte, but AMac will not be a Dolphin. I feel your pain, us Saint fans had to endure the Billy Joe's and Danny Woeful. Best of luck.

You're absolutely right. It's very unlikely that McPherson gets waived. I wouldn't say 0%, but unlikely nonetheless. What we need to do is let Feeley, Frerotte start, doesn't really seem to matter. And draft a QB in 06. I don't understand all the comotion over McPherson on these boards myself. One little article and everyone is up in arms.

Anyways, :welcome: to the boards.

Back
Top Bottom