The State of the Team address` | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The State of the Team address`

uh.....this is the same team we had 6 month ago that we all thought would go deep into the playoffs. Unfortunately, and as fate would have it, we didn't even make it (a rarity). But in the process we learned our weak points, so even if nothing changed at all in the FO or coaching personnel, just improving the O would be change enough to hopefully get us over the hurdle. I think it's blatantly obvious to all the phin org what needs to be done. Who does it?.....who cares....

So Jeep are you going to wander the streets of Sunnyvale, CA spreading depression and woe? Get a grip, Dude. Find some X or something. From your tone a change in medication seems appropriate at this point in time. Your posts are ponderous! The team has a fresh outlook at O.C. and a great new hire in Mark Trestman. This will be a huge boost for our offense where we need the most help. We have to give Spielman a chance in the off-season to get the right guys in here to jump-start this offense. Cool your jets, chill out, relax, go to the gym. Stop obsessing about the Miami Dolphins. The team will be fine, will you?

I knew some smart azz had to turn this into a personal attack...

No I am not wandering the streets of Sunnyvale, CA and no.. I am not on medication for depression.

As much as I love the Dolphins and as much as I want them to win... I just dont see it happening this year.. Believe me, I got jazzed when Marino was hired in the FO, but now he stepped down and it has to be for a reason..

Also, there is a very suttle message relayed when Wolf chose not to sign with the team even tho Wayne altered the job description to make it more appealing to him.

There are other reasons that leads me to believe the Phins wont do very well this year and you know what.. I could be so totally dead azz wrong.. but I dont think so..

I believe if you look close enough at the team, you will see the signs that the HO is in trouble.. If you dont want to see it.. fine.. have a nice life.. but...

I just want to reserve the right to say... "I told you so"

Wouldn't you rather be talking about that Super Bowl that you didn't expect? I'm upset about Dan leaving also and I agree that Wolf not signing with us and then going with Cleveland makes us look bad. But, c'mon guy if we right the ship on offense we'll be right there in the running.

Back
Top Bottom