The Tank is Officially Derailed | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Tank is Officially Derailed

I believe that what Fitzpatrick exhibited is called a "me-first attitude" and there is NO PLACE on my team for a girl like that.

She's talented and will have quite a few more good games in her life, but she will whine and cry and contribute to a negative locker room when things go poorly.

I'm glad she's gone.

When everyone but you has the same opinion, that minhkah was a FS, and then goes on to play at a pro bowl level once they let him play his natural position, it’s time to accept that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Fitzpatrick only wanted to learn one position, he didn’t care which. The dolphins refused for two years, making him play a lot corner, safety etc. that’s detrimental to his career and stupid.

Reshad jones, an already established player, quit in the middle of a game, played out of postion and now he’s old. If what you were saying was true, he’d have been gone first.

A football team is a foxhole. In it, there needs to be a leader, and he has to have the respect of his men.

You had better be Randy Moss level good if you are going to have a poisonous personality.
Even Randy, much like TO, wore out his welcome everywhere he played, sooner or later.

About Tunsil, unless I'm mistaken, he's a free agent after this year right?
Who's got the most money? We do.
We just buy him back up and it's all good!

He's not a free agent. He is a first round pick therefore has a 5th year team option which the Texans will pick up then extend or franchise tag him the following year. That ship has sailed unfortunately.

Even Randy, much like TO, wore out his welcome everywhere he played, sooner or later.

Randy moss wanted out of Oakland because they were a horrible organization that let their owner run rough shot over the football guys. Warren sapp, another HOF, said the same thing. Randy Moss is an all time great, high football IQ guy.

Terrell Owens was a cancer but talented.

He's not a free agent. He is a first round pick therefore has a 5th year team option which the Texans will pick up then extend or franchise tag him the following year. That ship has sailed unfortunately.
Let's see what happens with the franchise tag this year. I think it going to surprise.

Randy moss wanted out of Oakland because they were a horrible organization that let their owner run rough shot over the football guys. Warren sapp, another HOF, said the same thing. Randy Moss is an all time great, high football IQ guy.

Terrell Owens was a cancer but talented.
Did Moss "want out" of Minnesota and New England too?

Only the Dolphins could screw up a tank. Welcome back 7-9 for the next 20 years.

Loser mentality right there folks.

After an impressive win by the team and more importantly the coaching staff, you’re concerned about being perennially 7-9?

7-9 is still possible THIS year with THIS roster.

God help the whole league if this staff hits on most of their 1sts and 2nds. Over the next two years.

Oh and we might STILL get Tua! So there’s that.

Unless you were on the Burrow train before me, you got no leg to stand on.

Last edited:
Our 1-15 year got us what exactly? A left tackle bust. What did Indy get sucking for Luck? Tanking is over rated if you even believe there is such a thing. We really cleaned the roster of some talent, especially Minkah. We are in a good position to have some picks, if they pan out. Someone will have some serious explaining to do if this crazy strategy doesn’t.

Any chance you know his option # off hand

No clue but since he was picked 13th, it's not going to be that high and the Texans didn't give up two firsts to not take it up.

Back
Top Bottom