The Tank is Officially Derailed | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Tank is Officially Derailed

What tank? The one you made up?

The irony is with this loss I think we are more inclined to take Tua at 5/6 range.

All you Tua guys should be happy.

I didn’t think for a second we’d select him ahead of Chase Young at 2.

This also opens the door for Miami to possibly trade down two or three times and load up on 2021 picks.

Id love to add Jeff Okudah, AJ Epensa, Derrick Brown.

I want a lot of players more than I want any one specific player (not named Joe or Chase).
I’m not really interested in any qb other than Tua. It looks like we will be drafting right around where he is slotted to be drafted. Somehow everything seems to be working out perfectly. We found a coach who is building a winning culture, we aren’t historically bad and we may still end up with the qb we wanted all along.

If that's true, why did we trade Tunsil and Fitzpatrick?
Seriously???

We traded Tunsil because the rube Texans made an offer we couldn't turn down, for a player we had no intention of paying what the going rate would be as a free agent. It wasn't originally part of the plan.

We traded Minkah, because he was a malcontent, that didn't want to be here, unless he got his way. Flores wasn't having a second year mommas boy dictate the way things were going to be, nor should he.

Does that make it more clear?

Last edited:
I’m not really interested in any qb other than Tua. It looks like we will be drafting right around where he is slotted to be drafted. Somehow everything seems to be working out perfectly. We found a coach who is building a winning culture, we aren’t historically bad and we may still end up with the qb we wanted all along.
Hmmmm..

I'm really not interested in Tua, at this point.

I gave up on tanking when the prize of the draft got hurt.

If he was the man we wanted all along he will still be available in the 5-8 range..

Or Miami can draft while trading down for a plethora of 2021 ammo and go "all in" on a qb that draft. Building the trenches needs to happen before we have any young qb out there IMO.

Remember too, there's no guarantee the #1 overall pick will be the best player from the draft. Miami still is likely in good shape to get Tua, if his healthy. Or possibly the LT Thomas. Oline needs lots of work.

An overrated quarterback with one hip or a LT after we just traded away a franchise LT? Awesome. I’d rather have young or burrows.

Seriously???

We traded Tunsil because the rube Texans made an offer we couldn't turn down, for a player we had no intention of paying what the going rate would be as a free agent. It wasn't originally part of the plan.

We traded Minkah, because he was a malcontent, that didn't want to be here, unless he got his way. Flores wasn't having a second year mommas boy dictate the way things were going to be, nor should he.

Got his way? We refused to play him in a postion he could learn on a talent depleted position. Who’s our F.S. that played ahead of him? Exactly. Garbage. Steelers seemed to get it and are winning with a practice squad QB.

If that's true, why did we trade Tunsil and Fitzpatrick?
Mach2 did a pretty good job explaining (see above).

Those two players were supposed to be building blocks for us going forward. There was never any "plan" to trade either one of them.

Lots of ball left and how is this weeks end result any different than last weeks? Every other bad team won this weekend so its a wash as far as draft position goes.

Seriously???

Crystal.

Back
Top Bottom