The Tank is Officially Derailed | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Tank is Officially Derailed

How can a tank be derailed if there never was a tank to begin with?

If you trade all your better players who were at best average for you to begin with - and replaced them with more average players who no one had ever heard of... Some people are still making a case they are trying to win?!?

It was never ever a tank. It was always and still is a rebuild. I don't want the #1 pick and I don't think we need it. We are rebuilding and are ahead of schedule in my opinion. You can take your tank and stick it up your tank.

Plot twist. Miami wins out finishing 7-9. Pit and Houston in the playoffs and all picks are 12+.

There was, our idiot coach just couldn't get with the program. Oh well, here's to another decade of rancid football!
Absolutely. How could we get a coach who wins with nobodies? It's a debacle considering every NFL expert said we had the worst talent ever collected. And yet..the Dolphins win. The nerve of this dumb HC.

The point is if we lost we would have the #1 pick we also lost to Cinci.

I’m stoked Flores looks like a gem and we’re playing hard, but winning is meaningless for a team who’s 80% of on field personnel won’t be here next year.

serious question: do you want Flores to be a crappy coach, or do you want him throwing games?

serious question: do you want Flores to be a crappy coach, or do you want him throwing games?
My Serious answer is I wish the eagles caught the Hail Mary. I just want to lose and look good doing it.

If that's true, why did we trade Tunsil and Fitzpatrick?
This.

why do you trade a franchise LT for any compensation at all if your not trying to lose?

you need to spend one of those picks just trying to replace him.
This season was all about putting ourselves in position to get a franchise QB. Let’s hope they know what they’re doing.

Back
Top Bottom