The Texans current pick | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

I have been saying all along that with Watson at QB, the Texans are a dangerous team and can win any game left on their schedule. I think the Dolphins will likely end up with a pick in the 15-18 range with the Texans first round pick.
Lol 18. Okay so you have them as 1st team out of the playoffs. Yeah okay.

I have been saying all along that with Watson at QB, the Texans are a dangerous team and can win any game left on their schedule. I think the Dolphins will likely end up with a pick in the 15-18 range with the Texans first round pick.
Even if they win today... I don't think they can get that high. Maybe 10-12.

Well....The good news is the Pats are not going to be in the post season this year.

I'm hoping for a Thanksgiving Miracle on Thursday. Detroit ain't very good, whereas, the Texans have enough talent to win on Thanksgiving day. The Detroit players don't like Patricia much, but, the Houston players seem to love playing for Crennel. Gotta pray Detroit pulls out one of those over the top games we are accustomed to seeing on turkey day.

I mean if the texans were gonna win a game that’s the one I wanted em to lol

Kept thinking NE was going to pull it out in the end but the smile on my face was bigger after the Pat's lost.

Back
Top Bottom