The Texans current pick | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

This is sad for Parson fans. This game takes us out of the Parsons running unless his Penn State off the field issues are exposed ala Tunsil.
There was a story out around these parts about a hazing incident at PSU that Parsons was involved in, with Gross Matos.
Then it just disappeared.

This cracks me up. If you thought this pick was going to be top or 10 then you thought the Steelers pick was going to be top ten when we traded Mikah. I don’t know what to tell you. I think honestly this pick will be 16 maybe 14 at best. Top 5 or 10 lol.

Not so much thought as hoped the pick would be high.

Texans gonna pull a Steelers from last year and just get gifted some wins.

Aside from Watson that team is a bunch of no body’s.
If you consider Watts a nobody. I would gladly take 11 nobodies on the Dolphins defense if they are as talented as he is. You do realize that he has been defensive player of the year 3 times and is a sure fire future member of the HOF?

I still see Houston getting 7-8 wins. Will split with IND and beat Chicago/Cincy. That last game vs TEN who knows.
I agree. I think they will probably go 3-2 the rest of the season and end up 7-9 at worst. I think a pick in the 12-14 range if that ends up being their record is about what the Dolphins can expect to receive with the Texans first round selection.

I agree. I think they will probably go 3-2 the rest of the season and end up 7-9 at worst. I think a pick in the 12-14 range if that ends up being their record is about what the Dolphins can expect to receive with the Texans first round selection.
I'm beginning to think the same. 12-14, which is still good enough for one of the WR's.

This is sad for Parson fans. This game takes us out of the Parsons running unless his Penn State off the field issues are exposed ala Tunsil.
Parsons will be off the board a long time before the Dolphins select in the first round. Whatever issues Parsons might have had were a few years ago and I doubt seriously if they will have any effect on his draft status. The fact he opted out this year and didn’t play might move him down a few picks but I think he will definitely be drafted in the top 10 and the Dolphins don’t look like they will have a top 10 pick in the draft.

They will beat the Bengals without Burrow. I don’t see them beating the Titans or the Colts. Chicago is probably a win unless the weather is really bad. 5 or 6 wins

Back
Top Bottom