The Texans current pick | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

I hope the Dolphins pick isn’t ahead of the Texans pick at this point. Both teams give me that .500 feeling. Maybe back to back picks at 15 or 16.

Lol, an additional top 10-15 pick is not looking as good? Yeah we’re going to have to disagree.
It’s not looking as good as a few weeks ago, that’s what he said and it’s factually accurate...

Yeah... The Patties shoulda beat them... I hate bit tits Bellicheat.

It’s not looking as good as a few weeks ago, that’s what he said and it’s factually accurate...
Well, as compared to top 5 a couple of weeks ago. So, ya that’s a big difference

The night is still young and it's still an additional pick.
I supposed we can just give it back to Houston if you gents aren't satisfied.

If you consider Watts a nobody. I would gladly take 11 nobodies on the Dolphins defense if they are as talented as he is. You do realize that he has been defensive player of the year 3 times and is a sure fire future member of the HOF?

Dude JJ Watt was a BEAST like 5 years ago and he is a hall of famer but JJ Watt lately is a guy I wouldn’t even want on the dolphins based on his current production, age, and salary.

So if you are saying you would gladly take 11 past their prime players that rarely play more than 10 games a season and are way overpaid on the defense then you don’t know jack.

I thought JJ won the game today. That pic 6 completely changed the momentum of the games start.

Back
Top Bottom