The Texans current pick | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

I would put Atlanta on that list, as well. They aren't as bad as the early season indicated.

You're right about Atlanta...forgot that one.

Bottomline it sucks that it won't be a top 5. But Houston's QB is too good and they're defense is good enough for that to have happened. Top 10 i say is 50/50 and top 15 is pretty much gauranteed.

It's an extra 1st round pick for us to do something with and i'll take that anyday.

Many of you should be happy. If this pick stays the same it puts the Dolphins in a much more comfortable position value wise to draft a WR like Waddle.

Many of you should be happy. If this pick stays the same it puts the Dolphins in a much more comfortable position value wise to draft a WR like Waddle.

The compliants doesn't make much sense, imo. We don't controll the outcomes of the games.
We should just be happy we'll have an extra 1st round pick that should yield a player at a position of need.
Oh and an additional 2nd round pick too.

5th to 15th is where pick should fall. I think Texans will go 7-9 though and finish decent.

If Houston was guaranteed to win the Superbowl in 2019 and 2020, I still make that trade every time.

I don't understand all of the "pessimism" here. They only have 4 wins with 5 to go. They will be playing 3 games against division teams in a playoff hunt, one on the road against a Chicago team who will probably still be alive for the WC, and one "guaranteed" win against Cincy. 5 wins is still a distinct possibility, with 6 being probably the most likely scenario.

Top 10 pick still looks likely to me.

Stills has been cut by the texans, maybe he is a fit for us?

Absolutely agree... The WRs that many covet make more sense from the lower spots.

Absolutely agree... The WRs that many covet make more sense from the lower spots.
I think so too. After Parsons, I'm not sure who the next top 10 defender is. Maybe Surtain II. Paye is starting to get mocked in the top 10. That seems high for me.

Back
Top Bottom