The thread to end all threads with opinions of Tua thread (Poll) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The thread to end all threads with opinions of Tua thread (Poll)

What is Tua?

• Great

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Good

Votes: 118 51.1%
  • Average

Votes: 54 23.4%
  • Below Average

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This thread is great no matter what I vote.

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
There were 3 ducks that were arrested.
The judge asked the first duck, what is your name and why are you here. The first duck said my name is quack and I was caught blowing bubbles in the pond.
The judge then asked the second duck, what is your name and why are you here. The second duck said my name is quack quack and I was also caught blowing bubbles in the pond.
The judge then turned to the the 3rd duck and asked him...don't tell me your name is quack, quack,quack? The 3rd duck said no, my name is bubbles.

There were 3 ducks that were arrested.
The judge asked the first duck, what is your name and why are you here. The first duck said my name is quack and I was caught blowing bubbles in the pond.
The judge then asked the second duck, what is your name and why are you here. The second duck said my name is quack quack and I was also caught blowing bubbles in the pond.
The judge then turned to the the 3rd duck and asked him...don't tell me your name is quack, quack,quack? The 3rd duck said no, my name is bubbles.
AppropriateInfamousBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

I'll save my vote for after this year. Too undecided. But what I see is a player like Pennington in terms of accuracy (definitely more arm strength; his zip on some passes is the definition of throwing on a rope), plus more athleticism and desire to be great so far. He needs to improve his decisiveness and I think he can be more than enough to take this team far.

This board is a joke. 11th commandment here is Never Criticize Tua.
No this board is NOT a joke. You can criticize Tua and the whole damn franchise to be honest, however when you come here and post one sentences without adding anything to the debate multiple times over the course of several threads you get noticed. Try adding some content to your posts, you will go further that way.

Last edited:
Tua has been a below average NFL QB and referencing his "winning record" to argue against that is not valid. This is a team sport and the winning record is a credit to the team as a whole. Heck, even Jay Fiedler had a wining 36-23 record as the starting Phins' QB, but most considered him a below average QB, and rightfully so.

Back
Top Bottom