The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
One of the NFL’s biggest weeks is here and let’s begin with the Tyrod Taylor rumors right off the bat.

There’s smoke, fanned by friend and ProFootballtalk.com smoke signaler Mike Florio, because there’s fire. Multiple sources, including a team source, said in recent days that Taylor was going to be one of the quarterbacks the Dolphins would like as a replacement for Ryan Tannehill.

One source said Taylor is Miami’s lead candidate to be the bridge quarterback for the Dolphins in 2019

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-salguero/article227395689.html#storylink=cpy

It's a no pressure season, no matter what QB we wind up with in 2019, every get ready for a very relaxing season.

Dolphin are putting the top down and putting it on cruise control.

And just think, no more Tannehill wars. :guard:

We'll maybe a few in the general forum. :chuckle:

If the Fins run anything close to what the Pats did on offense, this is a horrible match for Taylor, hell this stint could end his NFL career...

I don't believe it. Tis the season of rumors mostly fueled by the agents to draw conversation over their client

What a nightmare. Go with the two journeymen you already have on the team and spend a Day 3 pick on someone with potential flying under the radar, like Ryan Finley (if you really do think -as some do- that his study habits most closely resemble a certain guy in New England) or Jarrett Stidham - or a huge sleeper like Drew Anderson.

Trade down from 13 (twice, if possible) and get at least one extra No. 1 next year, along with an extra two or three in this draft. 3 or 4 picks in the 2nd-3rd rounds this year builds that o-line and fills out some front seven types in a Patriots-style way -- if you're serious about building that way.

Your multiple franchise-caliber quarterbacks are in next years draft.

Look I am in the minority who doesn't believe NFL teams tank. Even in 07 that was a 5 or 6 win team and the wheels fell off injury wise and they became a 0 win team that got lucky once. I just don't see the point in signing Tyrod Taylor. He's a terrible fit for the offense we will supposedly implement. I understand we need competence but I'd rather have competence with a guy who can run the offense we are supposed to run so the other players can grow in it. Starting Taylor for 16 games may limit the whole damn process.

Back
Top Bottom