The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor

If im dvp there’s no way I’m coming back on a prove it deal to play with Tyrod Taylor under center in said prove it year.

Nope. Cut me

DVP better thanks his lucky stars if he plays at a $9 to $10 million dollar number next year.

But to your point a 1 year prove it deal in the $5 to $6 million range to a team needing a #1 build and has an established QB in place could benefit him far greater in the long run.

I can't wait to have Taylor help us win 6-9 games and take us right out of the running for a top QB. This organization is useless.

If im dvp there’s no way I’m coming back on a prove it deal to play with Tyrod Taylor under center in said prove it year.

Nope. Cut me
Agreed, I'd venture almost all of the current WR would say the same thing.

Timing ?

Here we go. 12:00 p.m. ET, clubs can now contact & enter into contract negotiations

I still think the other option to Tyrod Taylor is Teddy Bridgewater. Yes, we need to find our long term QB in the Draft and we have plenty of holes on the team, but we need a veteran QB on the roster. I think that maybe Teddy has bigger upside, if he's healthy.

Did anyone see him play with Cleveland last season? He was terrible. I don’t care what Grier or anyone says, Tyrod Taylor means the tank is on.

I would expect this type of signing, not enough experience at the QB position if tannehill is gone. Taylor isn't horrible but we already know what he is. I'd be more intrigued with a guy with more upside but I think the plan is to draft a QB in 2020, hopefully anyways.

IMO, 2019 will be about finding the back-up QB, whether that's a TYROD TAYLOR type or one of FALK & draft pick (mid rounder like FINLEY or the kid from Buffalo). 2020 we're looking for THE FRANCHISE (TUA, FROMM, HEBERT).

Buffalo Bills ranked #12 in 2015, #11 in 2016, and if you count the 12 games that Tyrod Taylor played in 2017 himself without being encumbered by Nathan (lololol) Peterman...the points per game equated to about #20 ranking.

In Miami's GOOD year under Adam Gase, the Dolphins only ranked #17 in points scored. Otherwise it ranked #28 and #26.

Tyrod Taylor's WORST QBR in Buffalo was a 60.0 in 2017 (which ranked #13 out of 32 qualifying QBs). Otherwise he had a 65.3 in 2015 (ranked #10) and a 61.4 in 2016 (ranked #10).

Do you know what Tannehill ranked even in his GOOD year in 2016? He ranked #24 with a 49.4 QBR. And in 2018, my goodness he ranked #32 of 33 with a 33.1 QBR.

Watching Miami Dolphins fans that have been putting up with Ryan Tannehill for 7 years get all high and mighty about a Tyrod Taylor is nothing short of hilarious.

Who's gonna tell 'em?

How do you expect WRs to develop under Taylor? Makes no sense. Put a guy like Falk back there who's willing (and able) to sling it when we routinely find ourselves down 20 points in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom