The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor

I'm still an advocate for Tyrod and a Qb like Grier/Minshew/Stidham to give a shot later in the year. Him in a Power run/play-action offense would be a nice pivot to searching for the future while still being potentially competitive. We would three speed wrs, 4 versatile Tes, a mobile Qb , and 2 young and surging rbs.

There's no reason at all to get Taylor here. He's not the future and he's never been the past. What are we trying to do here? Have another 6-10 year and drafting 11?
Either start the guys you have now at QB and get a high pick or if you want to win now then get a real QB in here. Taylor doesn't get you either of those. I've never been a fan of Grier but if he does this then it'll show you how horrible a GM he is.

If im dvp there’s no way I’m coming back on a prove it deal to play with Tyrod Taylor under center in said prove it year.

Nope. Cut me

Last edited:
They got it wrong, its the other way around... Bell wants Miami to play for him in the game of "get more money into my bank account".

2 things against L.Bell going to the Dolphins is the Dolphins are in good shape at RB are in penny pinch mode.

Dang, for a moment I thought Jason Taylor was coming out of retirement. That got me excited. I know it's completely unreasonable, but let's face it, after we cut all those veterans, Charles Harris becomes our best DE and pass rusher--because he'll be our ONLY DE and pass rusher on the roster. Jason Taylor would immediately become our best DE.

Tyrod Taylor … no thank you. We're tanking and we can do that without the Bills castoff.

Dang, for a moment I thought Jason Taylor was coming out of retirement. That got me excited. I know it's completely unreasonable, but let's face it, after we cut all those veterans, Charles Harris becomes our best DE and pass rusher--because he'll be our ONLY DE and pass rusher on the roster. Jason Taylor would immediately become our best DE.

Tyrod Taylor … no thank you. We're tanking and we can do that without the Bills castoff.
Let's not lose sight of the reality that The Bills would have rather taken their chances with Nathan Peterman than Taylor. And once Tyrod went down in Cleveland, Baker decisively demonstrated what a real QB can do with that same squad. I'd rather let Falk sink or swim this year than waste the time and money on Taylor (especially since I suspect his signing would make Omar very happy).

And once Tyrod went down in Cleveland, Baker decisively demonstrated what a real QB can do with that same squad.

Of course you have selective memory. He didn’t decidedly demonstrate anything until hue Jackson and Todd haley were fired.

Baker 6 games 130-223, 1471 8 tds 6 int 20 sacks for -132. 5.05 Any/a

After firings
8 games 180-263 2254 yards 19td 8 int 5 sacks 41 yards 8.8 Any/a

Honestly, not getting the hate for ole TT. If he is being viewed as anything other than a back-up QB, I get it. But as a back-up QB, its cool by me. Doesn't turn the ball over, good locker room guy/mentor & can use his legs. Ehh, as a back-up, I'm fine.

Honestly, not getting the hate for ole TT. If he is being viewed as anything other than a back-up QB, I get it. But as a back-up QB, its cool by me. Doesn't turn the ball over, good locker room guy/mentor & can use his legs. Ehh, as a back-up, I'm fine.

He wouldn’t be viewed as a backup. As a starter he would lead a boring offense which we would have to suffer through the 8th consecutive boring offense season

Back
Top Bottom